Don't laugh but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is...I'm confused. surely it's a joke, right? It's just impossible for someone to be afraid of dolls at Small World. Now, what you should be afraid of is the price of a coke.

PamNC

Now I've heard (can't be sure, of course) that all GF concierge CMs are required to ride IASW prior to employment there. Perhaps it's true, perhaps it's not. That could explain a great deal, however.

Just an idle thought....do you think all of the creatures in Splash Mountain are also wayward guests...sort of the overflow from IASW...

Once they have filled their quota of IASW dolls...they ship em over to SM...and make them sing that Zip A Dee Doo Dah song over and over and over...pure torture...

And it also makes me wonder about the Hall of Presidents...

There might be a vast consipracy here....the media should be notified!!!!

Even the Grim Grinning Ghosts are hitchhiking their way out of WDW!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT should tell us all something :earseek:

As an official of the U.S. Government, let me make "one thing perfectly clear, there is NO conspiracy afoot at the Hall of Presidents!" As for the GF concierge CMs and IASW rides, as I posted earlier Georgina Sussan had advised (during a "classified" meeting of Disney execs) that over-exuberant concierge CMs were quickly trained in the GF way - they are required to ride IASW 3 times in a row. That cures their willingness and helpfulness to guests forever. It certainly beats Prozac and Lithium (as was prescribed originally for GF CMs, and saves on the Master Health Plan for CMs).

When you get to MK do you ever get the feel that you HAVE to ride IASW? I now wonder where that feeling comes from. Hmmmmmm ;)

Yes I do say that I do have the urge to ride IASW, I think it's subliminal messages they have strategically placed around the park. Kinda like the way they pipe in the smells to make you want to go buy a turkey leg, popcorn, cotton candy, ect, ect ect,

Talk about your conspiracy theory.... Eisners a genius he gets us to come to him spend our money then turns us into dolls to work the park for nothing?

Oh the Horror!

sorry it took me so long to get back.... but I just escaped the dolls.. let me tell you all it wasn't easy. They had just started to trust me so they let their guard down.. In the attic is where I was held. They're were these two little girl dolls that kept appearing saying "come play with us Laura, come play with us forever and ever and ever"... but, I was able to escape them in the frozen maze.. Once I was there it was indescribable like floating... Yes WE ALL FLOAT DOWN HERE.. but i was able to get through this maze by following the scent of fresh cooked turkey legs.. I found that strange door on the right and as i burst through it i could hear the little hula dancer yelling to another kill her mommy kill her. Thank God I had my inhaler.... as she came at me i yelled this is battery acid and sprayed her with it and she died...for now... I am so upset that this happened to me.. Just like Disneyispi I am unable to divulge any more information at this time... but just let me tell you all how happy i am to be home.;) ;) ;)

I tend to believe that the post by Laurie is not real either, and if it is, I'm sorry girl but you have some serious issues within..
If Small World had her flustered and hyperventillating I'd hate to be next to her on Peter Pan's Flight or Space Mountain..She has got to be kidding..Small World happens to be one of the cutest and most loved rides in the MK..Don't know anything to recommend for her to see or experience because somehow the Magic of it all has eluded her..:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Laurie,
How many of those late night horror movies have you watched? I bet when you were floating out to safety there was soft music playing and then a gruesome hand came up and got you, too.

Are you sure we're related?

Omg! it's a small world is one of the rides i consider a nice place to cool off and relax....the only thing i'm afraid of is getting that song stuck in my head...and i'm 13!

WeLove Disney - can you be certain that is the REAL Laurie? It's possible THEY are getting bolder and coming out among us????

:eek:

Has anyone contacted Mulder and Scully yet? I think we all need professional help on this one!;) I'm not riding until I know for sure its safe.:bounce:

As stated previously, I am an official with the U.S. Government, and can assure you all that even th' Mulder and Scully have been canceled, they have found new and happy homes being, uh, "official" CMs for WDW. Perhaps you will see them, the next time you travel through IASW......:eek: :eek: THEY AR VERY HAPPY THERE - Mulder especially likes the opportunity to "reach out" to others and explain his views of "aliens among us." His message is especially clear when listening to the IASW soundtrack at least 13 times and then taken at a slower pace - some say, Mulder's message could be considered "subliminal." I will investigate this matter personally when I am there, and you can be assured I will take this matter up with them as well as GF management at that time, as well. Hope this clears up all the misconceptions I have seen posted. In short, THE U.S. GOVERNMENT DENIES ALL KNOWLEDGE AND INVOLVEMENT IN THESE MATTERS.

Now, I for one, believe that this is the real Laurie, returned to us from the SmallWorldZone (how else could she possibly have so much 'inside' info on the behavior of the 'dolls'.. <I use the term loosely>). Welcome back to the realm of the normal, Laurie (paranoid maybe, but relatively normal...). A little slack people; Laurie528 made it back from IASW and WeLove Disney barely escaping from the Jungle Cruise.. A little empathy is in order here.....

but, but, I LIKE its a small world....

I dont care....

dang the animatronics and secret doors.... its cool in there, and I get to sit down for 10 minits....

I'm off to face my darkest fears.... (and try to cool off a little bit too)...

:D

its a small world after all (please help me)
its a small world after all (help me please)
its a small world after all (help)
its a small world after all (take me out ofmy misery
its a small world after all (stop the ride me)
its a small world after all (shoot me)
its a small world after all (turn off the power please)

Its astounding, when time is fleeting,
And madness takes its toll.
Just listen closely, to that fanciful music,
Soon, it will take control.

I remember, doing the Small World,
Drinking those moments in,
When the music would hit me,
And the dolls would be calling....

LETS DO THE SMALL WORLD AGAIN!

Its just a step to left,
And then a seat on the riii-iiight,
Put you hands on the rail,
And then hang on tiiiii-iiight..
But its the dancing dolls,
That really drive you insaaaa-ane.

LETS DO THE SMALL WORLD AGAIN...!

(with apologies to Dr Frankenfurter)

:smooth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter