Donald's Safari Breakfast ADRs

fAnnF

DIS Veteran
has anyone been able to make one?
I can start making my ADRs next week and I really want to eat here. I was just wondering if they're already taking ADRs or if I'll have to wait

Thanks.

Hello!

My day to make ADRs is tomorrow!! I will let you know what my TA says about Donald's Safari Breakfast, since that is one of our requests! :goodvibes

I called to make ADR's this morning and was told that I could not make reservations yet. The CM said she "we have not been told when it will open for reservations". Her advice was to keep trying back. :confused3

:confused: What's the Donald's Safari Breakfast? Is it new? I LOVE :love: Donald and I do the Donald's Breakfastaurus when I go to AK but I saw this post and was wondering if the Safari Breakfast was different...

They are changing the current breakfastosaurus. And turning that into a counter service for lunch and dinner only. The new one will be in the remodeled Tuskerhouse I think. Which will be converting to all table service then. Are we confused yet ?

a little confusing still! So the new Donald's safari will be a character breakfast in the Tusker house. When's this happening? I have a ADR for Donald's breakfastaurus for Sept. 20th, Does this mean I need to call back and book it for the Safari Breakfast? yikes!
Thanks for the info! I'll be keeping up with this thread now!

On Monday the CM told me that Donalds Breakfastosaurus will close in November, so your Sept. reservation should be fine. :)

Tusker House, at Animal Kingdom is being converted to a buffet service restaurant to open in early November. It will offer a Character Breakfast called Donald's Safari Breakfast and will offer non-character buffets for lunch and dinner. It will be open from 8am - 10:30am for Breakfast and 11:30 until park closing for lunch and dinner. Both indoor and outdoor seating will be available.

To make the necessary renovations, Tusker house will be closed from August 20 until November 17th. During this time, the Safari Celebration Dinner Grand Gathering will be unavailable. The last Safari Grand Gathering will be on August 19th. It will return on November 25th.

Donald's Breakfastosaurus character breakfast will end after November 5th. Restaurantosaurus wil continue to be open as a quick service restaurant from 10:30am until park closing.

Reservations will not be needed for the outdoor seating since that area will not be part of the Character Breakfast.

Once Tusker House reopens, the Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery will remain open but only from the outdoor window.

At this time the characters at the new breakfast will be Donald, Daisy, Mickey and Goofy (of course that is always subject to change and daily availablity of the stars).

It is my understanding that they plan to start taking reservations for Donald's Safari Character Breakfast in August, right around the time CP can be booked.

I've been trying to make reservations for Donald's Safari Breakfast for the past few days. Most recent try was about 35 minutes ago. :)

No dice. It isn't entered into the reservation system yet. Advice from the CM was to keep trying once every few days.

David

I'm in the same boat. I tried making ressies for Donald's safari breakfast on June 3rd and was told that it was not in the system yet, so I made b-fast ressies at Boma. Once the ressies become available, I think i'm going to switch my ressie over to Donald's Safari Breakfast.

Does anyone know if Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House is taking Advanced Dining Reservations yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter