Doing the 20-day dance!!!???? Anyone else?

iluvwdw_2002

Smile and ALWAYS have fun!!!
Hey, everyone!!! :wave:

29 days until my awesome-can't-wait-it's-been-too-long Disney trip!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I am just boucing off the walls with excitement!!! Anyone else want to dance and get jiggy with me!!! :teeth:

We will join you! Soon to be doing the teens dance!

:jumping1:

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doing the 21 day dance here!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Heading over the the Disney Store to buy my FL Res pass this weekend. I think the "store " will be just what I need to see me through!!::yes::

I started dancing at the 99 day mark and fell down about the 75 day mark but slowly I have been getting back up to start the BIG dance.

I am starting to feel the tingle in my legs and they are twitching in just a jittery sort of way and I know why...Here comes the 20 day mark....and then watch out I fly until its time to leave.

(My co-workers think I'm crazy. The other day at work I work in a mall, a person dropped a soda in the mall walkway and I told someone to go call Mousekeeping and all 4 of them just about died with laughter....they are like MOUSEkeeping????what is that ..someone who catches mice all day....they have no idea...
So I had to explain about the mousekeeping envelopes and how we call them mousekeeper not housekeepers...and the rest of the day they kept asking what else I have knicknames for. )

At least they don't say Where are you going AGAIN.

Lori

Just under 20!! I can't wait to check out the Flower and Garden Festival the photos look great. Also interested to see how the new Extra Magic Hour test will go. 17 days and counting!!!!!!!

Ooooohhhhh! I can't WAIT!!!!!!:bounce: I have been planning this trip for over a year...already packed and checklist in place!

I have to admit though I am starting to panic a little...what happens if the car breaks down/kids get chicken pox/union goes on strike...you name it and I have been obsessing about it the last few days...lol:rolleyes:

E.:sunny:

Why is this waiting taking soooo long? (Could be the graduate school finals to take and papers to write I have in the next 2 and half weeks)

Only 23 days to go!!!

Stacey

Just 19 days until I get to behold the CASTLE!

I can't wait! No, I don't have a countdown clock, but I don't need one because I have a permanent one in my head!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Let's all get excited!

We are dancing with you! Oh, how I wish it was May already!
But I might as well enjoy the Dancing for now!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

19 more days and we fly out.......can't wait. I feels like the trip is right around the cornor and comming fast......on the other hand the end of the count down isn't getting here quick enough. :wave: :Pinkbounc :tongue: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter