Doing Laundry...

Princess_Melanie

Princess in Training
Can anyone advise....

We're staying at AKLV for the first time next week (we usually stay at home resort of SSR). We're used to either having a washer/dryer in the villa or the laundry facilities on site at SSR.

Are there any facilities at SKLV for laundry - we're at Jambo ovbiously - and we're in a studio so no washer/dryer this trip. We travel light and wash while we're there so this is quite important to us and something I only jsut thought of!!

TIA!! :goodvibes

There is a free laundry room but it is a little hard to find. I was able to find it without a problem thanks to this board!

If you are facing the main savanna from the main lobby, the free (AKA "DVC") laundry room is to your right, on the fifth floor. It is the first(?) room down the hallway towards the savanna. It is past the fire place. I wish I had a more detailed description. Someone here can probably tell you better directions. I tried to remember the room number that it is next to, but I forgot:headache: .

There is a free laundry room but it is a little hard to find. I was able to find it without a problem thanks to this board!

If you are facing the main savanna from the main lobby, the free (AKA "DVC") laundry room is to your right, on the fifth floor. It is the first(?) room down the hallway towards the savanna. It is past the fire place. I wish I had a more detailed description. Someone here can probably tell you better directions. I tried to remember the room number that it is next to, but I forgot:headache: .

I think that was a GREAT description! It is kind of strange how they made it fit the DVC plan though. It's much easier on the CL floor, because the rooms are all close to the lounge, and the laundry is on the same side as the elevator.

it is near studio - 5408 - standard view so pool view.

the lobby go toward the savannh and up those last steps to the 5th floor (not far - because the lodge is on the 3rd floor) - the steps go outside. (like
kristenrice say on the fireplace side)

then it is 2 doors (?) down.

you need your key - so please remember to bring it. the room is locked - guess to prevent AKL from using it.

2 washer and 4 dryers. so remember to separate your clothes - these dryer will take forever if you don't.

for the entire Jambo house - this is the laundry mat - so try to go when everyone else is not up (early morning) or at the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter