Dog park?

flrickd

Mouseketeer
Can someone tell me where the dog park is and what premium loops are close to it. Thanks

Can someone tell me where the dog park is and what premium loops are close to it. Thanks

It's "adjacent" to the 300 loop, which is a preferred pet loop. The 500 loop is directly across the street and is a premium pet loop. Hoping to stay there in October! :)

I see you are from Sebastian, is that the same as the Sebastian inlet ?

And Stinkerbell is correct. We have stayed at loop 300 MANY times,,we think its a great loop.

Yes I have ! A very long time ago,,but several times,,it was great fish'n at the time.:thumbsup2
When my wife and I were first dating,,that was the first spot that I took her and her family fishing.

Do you fish there and if so howz the fish'n now ?

500 is premium and quite close. THIS MAP doesn't show the dog park, but it's basically adjacent to where the playground icon is next to the 300 loop - across from 500.

btw... if you haven't seen them already, there are some good pics of the dog park, as well as the posted rules HERE ... just scroll down to "PETS and PET AREAS"

Yes I have ! A very long time ago,,but several times,,it was great fish'n at the time.:thumbsup2
When my wife and I were first dating,,that was the first spot that I took her and her family fishing.

Do you fish there and if so howz the fish'n now ?

No we haven't fished there in years, but they say the fishing is good, booking a campsite there for the fall and will get in a little then I hope.

500 is premium and quite close. THIS MAP doesn't show the dog park, but it's basically adjacent to where the playground icon is next to the 300 loop - across from 500.

btw... if you haven't seen them already, there are some good pics of the dog park, as well as the posted rules HERE ... just scroll down to "PETS and PET AREAS"

Thanks the pic's were great. I am sure the dogs will love it. We have stayed in the 300 loop before so I'am familar with the kids park.

I see you are from Sebastian, is that the same as the Sebastian inlet ?

And Stinkerbell is correct. We have stayed at loop 300 MANY times,,we think its a great loop.

We were in 300 last Oct (304 to be exact) and loved it too! Quite convenient to most everything....the pool/campfire was a bit of a haul but the bike ride was nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter