does Boma have a show/interaction at all?

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
Its not on the menu that O'Hana's has any type of interaction/show but they do. Is Bomas like that too?

Nothing set like the games at O'hana, but the last time we were there, we stopped to listen to some singers and drum players that were playing right outside the eating area.

Nothing at all in the restaurant. We ate at both places in July and there is NO comparison. Boma's atmosphere is perfectly nice, though, and the lobby of AKL has things going on at times, but the restaurant itself does not have activities.

No show but great food. Afterward we walked around resort and looked at the animals.

Denise in MI

I agree that Boma food is superior to Ohana. WDW is filled with entertainment, with food this good you don't want to be distracted.:earsboy:

We did b-fast not dinner at Boma, but I'd like to try dinner. I liked it but the others were unanimous that it just wasn't Disney enough for them. If you want Disney theming, go elsewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter