Does anyone know the hotel value seasons for Spring 2006 for DLH?

HLester3

Mouseketeer
I am trying to figure out when to go, in either April 2006 or early May 2006. I am just not sure when the value times are or when it is the most expensive. Does anyone have any idea when the value times are for 2006?
Thanks, Heather

I can only find prices up to 27th April - I don't think the summer prices are out yet, are they? Late April is less expensive than the first half of the month.The real "value" season only seems to be Jan & Feb. This year in May 8th to 26th was less expensive than the beginning of the month but Easter was 3 weeks earlier than it will be next year which obviously has an effect on pricing.

Hi

the price system ist different to the on at WDW. You always pay the price for the whole stay depending on the day you arrive.
Arivals at any friday or saturday is high season.
The week after easter is unsually high season.
There was value season prices midweek (sun-thur) the 2. till 4. week in May.
All other dates are in between.

To give you a clue of the prices here are someof this year: 2 nights/3day hopper passes incl. continental breakfast, room for 2 adults:

Santa Fe = 390€/450€/518€
Cheyenne = 430€/478€/578€
Sequioa Lodge = 478€/538€/638€
Newport Bay Club = 518€/570€/678€
Hotel New York = 558€/650€/770€
Disneylandhotel = 798€/950€/1158€

all rooms standard view.

The prices for that time are not out yet...guess the will end of november.

Greets Renate :wizard:

Thank you so much for the information. It seems like it will be less expensive and warmer if we decide to go around May 10.

Thanks, Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter