Does anyone know about Disney return policy?

Twingle

DIS Veteran
We were there in December, and my mother purchased me a necklace for a Christmas gift. While very nice, it is not something I will wear. I know exactly where she purchased it (Keystone Clothiers at MGM), but I don't have the receipt. Does anyone know if they will let me exchange it for something else?

Also, once we got home our Pal Mickey stopped working. I've seen where people have exchanged fans for new ones, but didn't know if that would work with Pal Mickey.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks! :thumbsup2

One year we purchased one of those oversized alarm clocks from DTD, brought it home to upstate NY and after a couple of weeks it went on the fritz. On our next trip, the following year we took the clock back to DTD on the off chance that we could return it. I am happy to report that we had not one problem, they offered us either a refund, for the current price of course, or exchange. We chose to exchange and our new clock works like a charm! They seem to have a very good return policy, but you could always call them and find out. Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter