Do you listen to podcasts...

I listened to a ton of them when I was driving long distances regularly. Now that I don't need to do that, I need to go on a road trip to catch up. I find them easier to listen to while driving than listening to music or books.

Yes I like the connecting with Walt podcast as it's very interesting and I enjoy watching the DIS Unplugged podcasts episodes on youtube.

Last edited:
Yes! But it is sometimes difficult to find good ones. Once you have a core one you like, you tend to get ads for others you might like. And sometimes a podcaster will be a guest on something you listen to and you find them that way.

Whine Down w/Jana Kramer
I Will Teach You To Be Rich w/ Remit Sethi
All the Hacks w/ Chris Hutchins

Limited series:
City of the Rails (8 episodes done by woman whose daughter disappeared into the world of train hopping)
Deep Cover: Season 3 The Search for Brooke Henson

I listen on roadtrips and on walks when I don't feel like listening to music. If I try to listen while I'm doing things around the house I tend to not pay attention. Same with audiobooks. It just becomes background noise.

Yes, but only when they are done by skilled media folks, mostly veteran reporters. Most of my favorites are in-depth political analysis.

I also go through at least 3 audio books a week; mostly genre fiction because I listen when I'm working alone, and I don't want to be distracted by anything that has to be followed too closely. I save the good ones for road trips; I find that the need to follow a compelling story keeps me alert better than any kind of music.

Yep I’ve got a list of around 20 podcasts on my app. I listen to them in the car, when I am ironing plus when I’m having trouble going to sleep.

Rarely, but I did binge listen the Taskmaster podcast met Ed Gamble 😀

I am not very good at listening via headphones. My mind wanders like it does when I am listening to music.
Audiobooks also do not work for me for that reason... I keep losing track where we are in the story.

My step-daughter listens to some true crime podcast. I never listen to them myself, I am probably missing out on some interesting stuff.

Yes, but only when they are done by skilled media folks, mostly veteran reporters. Most of my favorites are in-depth political analysis.

I also go through at least 3 audio books a week; mostly genre fiction because I listen when I'm working alone, and I don't want to be distracted by anything that has to be followed too closely. I save the good ones for road trips; I find that the need to follow a compelling story keeps me alert better than any kind of music.
Audio books on road trips are one of life’s little pleasures to be savoured! There was a season where I was routinely making an 8-hour drive back-and-forth to care for my elderly parents. Wonderful stories let me forget the stress and pain and just unwind. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter