Do you listen to podcasts...

CdnCarrie

DIS Veteran
Guess a bit of a spinoff lol...

I've rarely listened to any. I did listen to couple about Josh Duggar that a childhood friend did as I was curious what he had to say but it was couple episodes and I think I was scrapbooking or something while I listened to it.

I just never think of listening to podcasts. I guess I could do so in my car or walking the dog but I have a pretty short commute.

So do you listen to podcasts and when?

Not regularly. However, I will hear of one and give it a try every once in a while. A year or two ago I listened to all of the Connecting With Walt podcasts and they were awesome. May try catching up again.

I only listen in my car. My commute is 35-40 minutes each way so I have the time.

I used to, but it's been a while now. I would listen to them during my work commute, which was usually around 20-30 minutes, so about the time of many podcasts.

I listened to the Murdaugh Murders podcast (they've changed the name since the trial is over). I listen to several other true crime podcasts while I'm driving or traveling.

I listen to Most Notorious, which is a true crime podcast that mainly does crimes from the past like Lizzie Borden, Jack the Ripper, etc. This podcast can be found on YouTube as well as where one usually gets their content.

Guess a bit of a spinoff lol...

I've rarely listened to any. I did listen to couple about Josh Duggar that a childhood friend did as I was curious what he had to say but it was couple episodes and I think I was scrapbooking or something while I listened to it.

I just never think of listening to podcasts. I guess I could do so in my car or walking the dog but I have a pretty short commute.

So do you listen to podcasts and when?
No, never.

Yes. Like a poster above, I was following the Murdaugh murders and there were several podcasts I listened to regularly. Those podcasts are now veering off into other true crime and I am still following along a bit.

Podcasts and audiobooks are really the only form of entertainment I use. I'm alone and do not watch TV or movies so I probably listen to them several hours a day. When I'm biking, hiking, gardening or any other number of things I really enjoy them.

No. The blogs I have tried to watch were all over the map and poorly focused. Person seemed to have a goal in mind for how long it needed to be and just filled up the time with rambly dialog. Never found much useful information and some of what they said was either outdated Disney info or just inaccurate. Assume audio podcasts are about the same. Never liked talk radio, so these would not interest me. If I'm in my car going somewhere would rather listen to music.

Yes, while commuting. My favorite is “The Prosecutors”. It’s a true crime podcast led by two prosecutors. They cover a lot of famous cases and their analysis is great. Not hyped up, they have good insight.

I have a few that I listen to from time to time. The main ones I listen to every week are Miles to Go about credit card rewards and travel. And Dots, Lines and Destinations which is more airline and airplane focused.

I've listened to one, when a friend was the subject and she sent me a direct link to it.
Otherwise, no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter