• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're doing a whole family Disneybound this summer! I have a green hundreds for Te Fiti, my older DD has a red shirt and lacy shorts for Moana, younger DD has a pink and gray dress for Pua, and I got my DH to agree to a vintage tshirt that says Maui on the front! :laughing:

We started Disneybounding about a year ago! It's gotten to the point where my friends and coworkers try to guess my characters anytime I go out :) We had bounds when my husband and I went to WDW last September, and will be doing family bounds when we come back this august!

My daughter is 15 and she LOVES to Disney bound. I love to help her with the outfits and accessories....
belle-3jpg.png

crystal-palace-pooh-hug.jpg
pooh-1.jpg

I Bounded as Ariel in DL in September and was searching and searching for green shorts. I finally gave up and bought a pair of my favorite shorts, bleached them and then dyed them green. I got SOOOO many comments on them in the parks!

I’m trying to put together/find something for this summer.

Ariel is my favorite. and I saw a super cute Peter Pan one on Pinterest...but I’d have to find the right dress.

I love everyone's pictures. We Disney Bound every trip, making our own ears to add to the experience. It really is such a fun way to get into the spirit.

What tips do you have for making ears? I buy plain ones on Amazon and use hot glue to add trim and big bows....I also print designs in the shape of the ears and use modge podge to seal it on the ears...add some trim and they turn our pretty well...by using modge podge, I can get any image or print I want...

queen-ears.png

First time posting photos here so hopefully this works :). Here are a few from DBFF and me from a trip in Jan 2016. Memory Maker was the best investment we took over 800 photos.
Going with Boyfriend in September so I have to trick him into some subtle outfits.
Beast- I did not shudder at his paw
oU0Y_Of9mTUkzGjvROqE2zXWCIUSNDXl4Nuvtl_gOJ9r87YD1UZ_5dzMTwtxkkDMrsBRhJ-EZyLXfrmCamPqYLGBNKL0jEMSRVBiU7qED-9her3_j4UU2EJtvNy7GtIjFqjs235QCCY=w2400

Ariel - we brought our own dinglehoppers from a QS
i4VDKFvgcxWYbQLwMp5Wm-t0RaOsU00byzZhYvryTKFdjgGhIH4HIVSAZJ1YEnEY7qnJ8P1B_hdELyxnzgCXNagsDoYMaa1mqrFb05_C--eceMMc4s4rhPW4kGSLPfqadB5dlSpO5MI=w2400

pemMrnCGTJfrMWUzgP8jHtVgi68ITC8gGDRVrQcPLrabW2L6_YUj6skyFFQ1lTNANLGI6bDv-JiOcr5tBaN7ySE2QGrBWuUSRWBOo93QtjO6foq6mWZug7WdlLGTDbl0PQP6xu_shAg=w2400

Rapunzel
_BTB0vdlOQV00FtvqEbtJxJM-sxi7GscvlA5ASdLV1BbdD3vKvQQ3xsvgiW2vibLwD-pJqzCv4uiMBP7SAk8JJamL20sZyKlgxtWZlU2thQ2OJ4B1lEQp35ftWhQXO8kVVtfrpr0jVw=w2400

Blue Belle (my favorite character) - we did yellow to meet her at Akershus
mKB4Q70TXaVK4r4Hxg0Ir4vBsmcu6Sw4mwQmjJjh5p1djPJsjhtDz5lhZosdDX8d1cLOuL7qqM9UMccuTDIA3LFVV-kSpt8xeXubANDcQMAKeDQDpUYQMLuUVWeMzn08NjaaGbkvHtc=w2400

Things like this is probably why we often get confused as a couple v
48CPA1vAFqu8uAhi6ztX5qXXRp-eFxKcbXzfT014U-cn1sEa1LlfnOk7QHNC2y1_IFSXRVW0vEMLY5H2mEMKUW4fsl_TZn6CkWySLvG-cfelcAdhwLpiaIiFiTIn3jEwLxfFUk721us=w2400

Blue Belle Dec 2017
E-_SFMcW5IjmoW9-o-lQXeridnepM1ZMcwVOppSCxlgFDX7FdvfuofTThHTX8uPakn-JBdsFuGoPOk3G21WW-vodyggS7uxpqLLQT-m65sni2Dg2UyO5mbKrykIDAi2AVZKriEpWSZM=w2400

Kevin and Russel - will add more feathers next time

Uva40Eek_aPdgAxge9rqGionnAhmfRIxJI-NMcnzxvSZBc4E4IB8g_S9IEedra-5Ty6Dr5SUPCdwt-ZwwYFMftMV42nL8f2YyinrOR6hNwI9Qy_RbEBslBQJmUCrE6ajth2AXdAOJlk=w2400

Minnie Variations
IwOHUrOuMOn61B6CRTGj3QTZVL7vOjUkVYxOPYwQYIhCQke5sQeN_I_q54MBL--Ptb2RxDu1HGpoZa1IJ5KbwlKSQ3bCfXno0qsP9f0sh2OvunNYLHj1GdgWsMNC7ZxFUGkE2PCdU5I=w2400

We went to dinner before closing out our trip in MK, wore the black dresses with villain accessories (Ursula and Cruella) and then transitioned on our way to the park.
GrTNnX1AQw3WKkU6evClxlpQHW6Nmuqf5TyDToP8l2vro1TSLzJ9KzTE8gK_Ff2mVhstOWIsO6-WfTq6_LwofXzNWnIb0HlBGxVCcuUSFfg4EHtOkLPm71splbHoKn4gZUm0vuWFpt8=w2400

MVMCP Dec 2017
Zr4v0sDDkxbVLmtPRPKeL83sv-O1PXYyp6C2K3ydV9pNBqCHDVgRylZyoFzsh_E7X0vknD_v-9eJXU69fUekNNib6fIEeT6SgncnzK565SNWOzRiC5lo2OqFnOIDSWzkKdi6-ciM4PQ=w2400

Charlotte and Tiana
ZqyvMoJMWuQjrh8KYNE58qLxymflLX5fKIXoGmsmhSu3ECOT_nsYY6Ut_LlvuosYxvcUyFJy0vF43Gurw2znOIe6JzzIfrtnhNHSiN3Wjs-ke7O5uM26eozPR3eSvurO35bv9OU_d74=w2400

What tips do you have for making ears? I buy plain ones on Amazon and use hot glue to add trim and big bows....I also print designs in the shape of the ears and use modge podge to seal it on the ears...add some trim and they turn our pretty well...by using modge podge, I can get any image or print I want...

queen-ears.png
I love your tip with the modge podge. I will try that next time.
We (my daughter and I), use fun foam to make the base for the ears... lightweight and easy to work with. I don't like to sew, so everything is hot glued on.

Not sure if I uploaded properly. I'm not the best with this sort of thing. Anyways, here are a few of my earlier ears.

Attachments

• IMG_3509.jpg
    IMG_3509.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 34

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter