Do you cook on Friday nights?

HeatherC

Alas...these people I live with ...
I try not to.😀. We are almost empty nesters so it’s usually just dh and myself. Lately we have been going out on Friday nights for dinner and I have to say I kind of like this new tradition after so many years of cooking dinner every night for five people. And it is also much cheaper only paying for two now.

How about you? Cook, pizza night or go out on Fridays?

Just the two of us here, too, although we just don't have kids (yet?). I loathe cooking on Fridays so I avoid it, too! Usually we get takeout and watch a movie at home because we're so tired after a long work week.

Nope.

Either Friday is pizza night or some other take-out kinda night. If DH is not working, we sometimes go out.

He's working tonight, so the kids & I are currently trying to decide what we want. The 2 big kids may be going back to an event at their college, so it may just be the little kid & I.

Not really. Usually we make something fast like a steak and salad. Unfortunately by us the 2 restuarants in our village closed. So it requires driving.. and for that we are too tired. If we eat out, its usually for sunday lunch.

I just cooked a rump roast with mashed potatoes and gravy so yes, I will cook on a Friday night. But I'm retired and when I did work especially when the boys were home it was pizza, pizza, pizza!! :teeth:

Nope. Not on Friday or Saturday.

I don’t have a Monday to Friday job so Friday means nothing to me. Sometimes we cook, sometimes we got off, more often than not I am working or heading to night shift.

Usually but tonight I have a craving for Burger King of all things lol

Yes I cook every night because I like to cook from scratch & eat organic.
We have people over a lot!

The only time I don’t cook is if we go out with people or to their house or we are on vacation. Never fast food type restaurants.

Most of the time we cook something. I end up picking up something quick on other nights because of kid activities. Tonight, i’m just feeding the kids cause I ate a big lunch and dh is still at work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter