Do the characters mind? *~Best character interaction stories~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a hilarious experience with the evil stepmother at 1900 Park Fare in August. We were there on our Honeymoon. She came over because she saw me talking with my hands and she said "what's the gossip.. Dish.. Spill" then she saw the ring & asked about how we met ( we met teaching) "you work with your hands? Why does he make you work? You should have held out for the rich uncle!" Then when we took our picture she asked what pose we should do, we decided on a scolding teacher face. It was hilarious!!

We've had a lot of great character moments over the years. Here are some from our most recent trip.

My son was wearing his Pluto 5K shirt. When Pluto came out for Characterpalooza, he spotted it and got down on all fours and was jumping around. That was a Pluto first for us.

At Club Villain, the Queen of Hearts was enamored with my dad. She kept giving him googly eyes and would run her fingers through his hair. Then she would stick her tongue out at my mom. We got some great pictures.

My son was really into the Muppets at MK. Afterwards, JJ the town crier spent a few minutes talking to him about the show. It was unexpected because it wasn't a traditional meet & greet. [IMG_0455.JPG

This thread began over two years ago and is very outdated and misleading. A number of characters (Duffy, Marie, Jessie, Mike, Sully, etc.) have been removed from the parks and no longer have meet and greets. Closing so as not to confuse DISers who are new to the Boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter