Do Swan, Dolphin and Reserve use Disney transportation?

erikjscott

Earning My Ears
I thought I had read somewhere that the Swan, Dolphin and Reserve no longer use Disney buses. But their website says otherwise (unless I'm reading it incorrectly). Has something changed?

Also, if they are different buses, do they also help ECV users?

I know those resorts are still listed on the boards designating which gates to depart from at the parks. So I assume they still offer bus service. I can personally confirm that the friendship boats still stop at them.

They stopped using Disney buses a couple of years ago and use the charter style ones. Which means for MK you will be dropped off at the TTC. The friendship boats still stop at them though.

I thought I had read somewhere that the Swan, Dolphin and Reserve no longer use Disney buses. But their website says otherwise (unless I'm reading it incorrectly). Has something changed?

Also, if they are different buses, do they also help ECV users?
That's correct, it's mears buses now not disney, but they used to have a contract that allowed them to drop guests at the MK bus depot, about a year or more ago, they didn't renew that contract so these buses still take you to the same places at the other parks, except at MK, they drop you at the TTC. It's a negative but not a deal killer for us. The bus service is just as good, or as bad, as any other disney resort. Yes, they help ECV users.

Be aware, sometimes you might have to wait for a different bus if using an ECV. They use the charter style buses with the forward facing seats a lot, strollers have to go under and not allowed on the bus so those don't hold ECVs. They do use other buses that can hold ECVs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter