Do I have this right - Express Pass

PoohBWV

<font color=green>Moderator<br><font color=red>Pro
We have decided to buy a three day Multi Park pass for our trip in March. We won't be staying onsite. Is it true that we will be able to get more than one express pass at a time? If so - wow- what an improvement over Disney's fast pass system.

In what order do you normally ride? Should we be heading to Spiderman first at IOA? Any hints are most appreciated. This is our first visit to IOA and will be our second to US.

PoohBWV, Moderator - Canadian Visitors Board

With Universal Express, you can get up to 3 passes with a multiday ticket. One day ticketholders get 1 pass. You can get another one within two hours of the first or when you use one of your passes.

Before Universal Express, I used to ride the rides in this order:

Spider-Man
Fearfall
Hulk
Cat in the Hat
One Fish, etc. (if there was no line)
Dueling Dragons
JPRA
Ripsaw Falls
Popeye

I could do this circuit in less than 3 hours if I rode each ride once.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

Express system is changing rapidly the next couple weeks, so stay tuned here for everyones experiences. It should be changing for the good of all, I personally believe!
IMO, do Spiderman first or at least early. If have kids, do Pteranodon Flyers next.
At USF, do MIB Alien Attack first (it's a blast) & do it again & again,etc. Do Back to Future early also.
Enjoy! Might see ya'll in March!
J

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter