DLRP Pin Thread

wow everyone's collections look great.
I hoping to start collecting pins when i got DLP in January.

Here are my favourites:
The pics are qiute bad, but I hope it's ok...

Christmas 2003
212027.jpg

Studio
212143.jpg

My favourites from Aristocats
212252.jpg

This one is a present from a CM...
212422.jpg

Are there any rules for trading pins from WDW for DLRP pins with CMs? I was thinking of trading some pins I have for DLRP pins when I'm there later this month.

Thanks!

You can trade any official Disney pins, so I was told anyway!

Nice pin collections:goodvibes

I would be here all day if I was to post pics of all of mine as I have so many, including WDW & Hong Kong Disneyland.

Are there any rules for trading pins from WDW for DLRP pins with CMs? I was thinking of trading some pins I have for DLRP pins when I'm there later this month.

You can trade any official Disney pins, so I was told anyway!

This is not quite so easy. This is certainly true for WDW but Sedesma, propins and various old europins are generall not accepted in Paris.

have you seen the 2 Jumbo pins from the 15th anniversary
Photos are from Pinpics.com as i haven't gotten around to scanning mine.
pin53767

pin56614

I'd seen the first but not the second one - very nice. Are either still available in the park? Have there been any pics of the Halloween pics made available yet?

The first one sold out within 1 hour and the 2nd took about 1 month. The second was issued for the pin trading day in august.

Pins for october
AFFICHE-PINS-TRADING-OCTOBR.jpg

i just discovered this thread... omg i looove pins lol...

click the flickr link in my sig to see my pin set pics (u will have to find them they are in a seperate set somewhere lol).

D.

Dan - I love the Philarmagic one. I will need to add it to my wants on Pinpics.

Now I wonder if there is any chance of the Maleficent one still being around in November :rolleyes:

Will have to keep my eyes peeled on Ebay.

For anyone who is going to be in DLRP in December the pin trading night will be on the 22nd in the evening at the studios with a chance to ride TOT.

affiche-tot-2-eng.jpg

Quite a few have come up on Ebay recently, I have had to stop myself from going too mad, DH doesn't understand although he's got motorbikes, my hobby pales into insignificance next to the cost of his :rotfl:
I was pleased to get this one, limited edition of 400, it's a "Super Traders Surprise pin" apparently :confused:
Perhaps, Nikki will be able to explain what that means, please. :)
dfe9_1.JPG

and you wouldn't believe how many hints I dropped about a Swarovski crystal Maleficent dragon the other week, they really did fall on deaf ears.:confused3

Quite a few have come up on Ebay recently, I have had to stop myself from going too mad, DH doesn't understand although he's got motorbikes, my hobby pales into insignificance next to the cost of his :rotfl:
I was pleased to get this one, limited edition of 400, it's a "Super Traders Surprise pin" apparently :confused:
Perhaps, Nikki will be able to explain what that means, please. :)
dfe9_1.JPG

and you wouldn't believe how many hints I dropped about a Swarovski crystal Maleficent dragon the other week, they really did fall on deaf ears.:confused3

Wow cool pin Jill. You never know Santa may surprise you :santa:

This was a gift at the DLRP may 2005 pin trading event. Every attending guest was given that and this pin
pin38959

Pin courtesy of pinpics.com
My collection from that day.
Picture004.jpg

It is their biggest event of the year

Thankyou Nikki, I knew that you'd have the answer :goodvibes
I've seen the others in your collection come available on Ebay a few times especially the Tink ones.

Unfortunately Jackie, I know his Ebay handle and he definately did not win that auction, but I did happen to notice that another one I was watching has disappeared, this one has crystals too, but was 50 quid cheaper, I suspect that played a major part in the decision. ;)

The Marie one will be ok as it is a rack pin and they make loads of those. I have friends in the US who have already emailed me to pick one up for them.
I really like the lady one.

I have just made out the very small writing on the poster
"Limited edition pins only available at cash registers"
Didn't you say Jackie you found a 15th Anniversary one at the till, but hadn't seen it anywhere else ?

I shall certainly be keeping my eyes peeled for the Maleficent one now that I know where to look. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter