DLH concierge and strollers

Tiggerish

DIS Veteran
At WDW (Poly concierge) you are able to request and get a stroller that you keep for your entire stay. Will be staying at DLH last part of June and it would be a BIG help if we did not have to tote a stroller on our cross country airplane trek.

Has anyone ever gotten a stroller from Disneyland or the Disneyland Hotel that you kept with you the entire stay? I am more than willing to pay the daily fee - - just want to be able to use it from hotel to park and back, etc.

Should I call the concierge? And does anyone have a direct number? Other ideas?

Thanks

Bouncing- - just can't help bouncing!

My mom and sister were there in February and they said that they paid $6 (either per day or a one-time fee) and got to keep the stroller for their entire stay. Took it back to their room with them each night. And they are the good ones...like joggers! :)

Hope this helps. :)

con1.gif

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter