Dixons go Deluxe 14 nights DxDDP Updated 12/2 COMPLETE

Totally loved your report! You ate at a lot of restaurants we've been to, as well as a few we haven't, but are in the line-up for this fall so I really enjoyed reading about your experiences. Thanks so much for sharing with us! :goodvibes

Totally loved your report! You ate at a lot of restaurants we've been to, as well as a few we haven't, but are in the line-up for this fall so I really enjoyed reading about your experiences. Thanks so much for sharing with us! :goodvibes

Thank you for reading - we are back in October and can't wait

Hello! I enjoyed reading your report. Your pictures were fantastic!:thumbsup2 I liked the way your daughter would dress for each dining experience. Very cute.

I love Disney but would love to visit the UK one day. It seems like a beautiful place full of history.

I really enjoyed your report. You got me really looking forward to my upcoming trip as we're eating in pretty much all the places you did.

Hello! I enjoyed reading your report. Your pictures were fantastic!:thumbsup2 I liked the way your daughter would dress for each dining experience. Very cute.

I love Disney but would love to visit the UK one day. It seems like a beautiful place full of history.

Thanks for reading and posting.

If you do ever plan a trip to the uk - come over to the ukdis boards if you need any help planning :)

I really enjoyed your report. You got me really looking forward to my upcoming trip as we're eating in pretty much all the places you did.

Enjoy your trip next week :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter