Dixons go Deluxe 14 nights DxDDP Updated 12/2 COMPLETE

Lots of great pics! Looks like you had some yummy food! I think I need to try one of those coke floats from AK. :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading :)

Your DD is soooo cute! She just looks so happy in all the pictures and I love all of her pretty dresses.

Loved your reviews, please come back and do another one! :)

Thank you - hoping to head back this October

Just read through your entire report. You made some really good choices. I'm sorry your experience at Citrico's was so poor. We really had a wonderful meal there. We also enjoy Jiko, Sanaa, Flying Fish, and Artist Point, oh, and Narcoossee's. Looking forward to your next report!

Thank you for reading and posting

I loved reading your dining report. It has pretty much made me want to go deluxe this year! Your daughter is adorable and I loved her coordinating outfits!!

Deluxe was great definitely give it a try if you can :)

Thank you SO much for such wonderful reviews!! I really love the great photo's and descriptions. Your daughter is adorable! :)

Loved your review....

... As a Mom of 3 boys ...I really enjoyed seeing your beautiful daughter in all her princess dress etc. it looks like she had a blast....she is a lucky young lady to have such nice parents to take her on such a wonderful vacation.....

Once again, thank you for your time and effort with this review ....it was very helpful for our future trip in June. This time with just 2 of my boys and my nephew is coming along with his family....so once again an all boys Disney Adventure....:thumbsup2

Last night my 6-year-old DS and I went through your beautiful DR to remind us of our similar (alas, shorter by several days) deluxe dining trip a couple years ago - you hit all the places we did - and to gather ideas for our next trip. Thank you so much for sparking memories in my kid, a lot came flooding back! Makes me wish I had documented the details better.

I wish we could do deluxe next time but the general price increase plus my oldest is a Disney adult now - oy, painful.

Great reviews! :thumbsup2

One question if you remember: How long did your three course meal at Narcoossee's took?

We have a ADR there at 7.55pm in Sept and hope to catch the hallowishes and the water pageant (either by having a table with a view if we are lucky enough or if not, it has to be from the verandah of the restaurant).
Considering to change our ADR to 7.30pm or so.

Thank you SO much for such wonderful reviews!! I really love the great photo's and descriptions. Your daughter is adorable! :)

Thanks for reading and posting :goodvibes

Loved your review....

... As a Mom of 3 boys ...I really enjoyed seeing your beautiful daughter in all her princess dress etc. it looks like she had a blast....she is a lucky young lady to have such nice parents to take her on such a wonderful vacation.....

Once again, thank you for your time and effort with this review ....it was very helpful for our future trip in June. This time with just 2 of my boys and my nephew is coming along with his family....so once again an all boys Disney Adventure....:thumbsup2

All boys sounds fun have a great trip :)

Last night my 6-year-old DS and I went through your beautiful DR to remind us of our similar (alas, shorter by several days) deluxe dining trip a couple years ago - you hit all the places we did - and to gather ideas for our next trip. Thank you so much for sparking memories in my kid, a lot came flooding back! Makes me wish I had documented the details better.

I wish we could do deluxe next time but the general price increase plus my oldest is a Disney adult now - oy, painful.

Agree about the price - one of the reasons we went for it in 2012. Glad it brought back happy memories :)

All of the steak and sides looked amazing! SO JEALOUS!

Thank you - yes we did have a lot of steak!

Great reviews! :thumbsup2

One question if you remember: How long did your three course meal at Narcoossee's took?

We have a ADR there at 7.55pm in Sept and hope to catch the hallowishes and the water pageant (either by having a table with a view if we are lucky enough or if not, it has to be from the verandah of the restaurant).
Considering to change our ADR to 7.30pm or so.

Our ADR was 7.20 and hallo wishes at 9.30. We were seated straight away and meal took 2 hours.

Really enjoyed this thread! Thanks so much for posting all your thoughts and pics. Your daughter is just beautiful!!! :goodvibes

Really enjoyed your report - we are planning on going to a lot of these places so it was good to see the food. I had originally chosen Citrico's over Yachtsman but changed my mind now (read a few other poor reviews of Citrico's too). I really enjoyed seeing your daughter dressed up for all the meals, she looks beautiful! Makes me long for the day we will have kids to take to WDW!

This was an incredible report. Thank you so much for sharing. I've never done a dining plan but it's so interesting to read about how they work and what you get. And you ate at some GREAT places :thumbsup2
I loved all of your daughter's outfits princess: She's a beauty.

Great job on the review! We love Trails End Restaurant! It's a must do when we go every year. Also I didn't know the kids can order something else than we eat at Ohana's at dinner time. My daughter is not a big fan of the family style and normally is hungry when we leave from there. So that's a plus to remember when we go in June.

Loved the Sanaa review as well! It looks like it's a good restaurant and so glad we have booked it for our trip this year. My daughter is obsessed with animals and this is one restaurant I know she wanted to eat at just for that reason. LOL.

Great job on the review! We love Trails End Restaurant! It's a must do when we go every year. Also I didn't know the kids can order something else than we eat at Ohana's at dinner time. My daughter is not a big fan of the family style and normally is hungry when we leave from there. So that's a plus to remember when we go in June.

Loved the Sanaa review as well! It looks like it's a good restaurant and so glad we have booked it for our trip this year. My daughter is obsessed with animals and this is one restaurant I know she wanted to eat at just for that reason. LOL.

Ohana doesn't have a menu but the server has always offered to get DD something else - if they don't just ask. Think the choice was mac & cheese, nuggets ot hot dog plus icecream for dessert.

I'm sure your DD will love sanaa - do ask for a window seat.

Thanks for reading and posting :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter