Dive Shops in Key West???

mississaugamom

DIS Veteran
We're trying to find a dive shop near the port where the Magic docks to buy a diveskin for our 7 yr old daughter. Are there any within walking distance?

If we can get a name/location, I'd like to try contacting them this week to find out if they carry them or can order one in for us.

We're sailing on the February 28 cruise and plan snorkelling in both Cozumel and Castaway Cay. Recent reports have indicated the water's kind of cool at Castaway Cay. DH and I already have dive skins for ourselves, so she'll be really upset about not having one of her own.

Thanks so much - all the help here is just awesome!:sunny:

We used the dive shop right at the end of the dock in Key West. I forgot my dive vest, and they had a large assortment of sizes in stock. Sorry, can't remember the name or address. They did have all sizes though. My vest is actually a childs as I am tiny. I know it is not the same as a suit. I did bring my dive suit with me for our Feb cruise and did not need it. Water was warm enough except in Key West without it. 2 dive shops right near the docks, Captain's Corner- 125 Ann Street 305-296-8918 and Lost Reef Adventures- 261 Margaret Street 305-296-9737.

The main Key West "drag" is Duval Street...easily within walking distance of the dock, loaded with little shops. Also, the area surrounding the docks is Mallory Square and there are shops galore in that area. One of them should have what you're looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter