DisUnplugged Team in the Parks

jvattes

Loves the planning as much as being there!
Hi all -

Heading to The World soon (17 days!) and looking to find out if there is a schedule of who will be in the parks and when, so that I can be on the lookout. Would love to say hi if I had a chance to!

Thanks.

Hi all -

Heading to The World soon (17 days!) and looking to find out if there is a schedule of who will be in the parks and when, so that I can be on the lookout. Would love to say hi if I had a chance to!

Thanks.
They don't tend to release a schedule any more. Your best bet would be to check the DIS Twitter and also the team's personal social media accounts, as they do tend to post something when they are in the parks. Its also always good to keep your eyes peeled for the team anyway, and say hi if you do bump into them!

Have a magical trip! :)

They don't tend to release a schedule any more. Your best bet would be to check the DIS Twitter and also the team's personal social media accounts, as they do tend to post something when they are in the parks. Its also always good to keep your eyes peeled for the team anyway, and say hi if you do bump into them!

Have a magical trip! :)
Thanks! I knew they used to post or share a schedule somewhere so I thought I'd ask. I will BOLO and I do follow some on their twitter :)

Thanks! I knew they used to post or share a schedule somewhere so I thought I'd ask. I will BOLO and I do follow some on their twitter :)
Yep, they did used to but unfortunately due to crazy schedules with so much content being pumped out of the studio etc., they couldn't commit to who is where and when. Pete did say though that he has made it compulsory for every member of the team to be in the parks at least one day a week (hard life isn't it!! lol).

Yep, they did used to but unfortunately due to crazy schedules with so much content being pumped out of the studio etc., they couldn't commit to who is where and when. Pete did say though that he has made it compulsory for every member of the team to be in the parks at least one day a week (hard life isn't it!! lol).

Poor kids! It does make sense though, with the constant change. I miss John and Kevin's dining reviews. They were so good at it.

Poor kids! It does make sense though, with the constant change. I miss John and Kevin's dining reviews. They were so good at it.
Tell me about it! I'd sure love if my job meant I could be in the parks and get paid for it! Yes, I miss John and Kevin's dining reviews too, hopefully they'll return one day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter