Distroyed Plants at Boardwalk! WOW I am shocked at some of these responses!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the "Trash" also hang their laundry out to dry on the balcony rails?

This thread is a hoot.

I can practically see the OP frothing at the mouth!

Coming soon to a theatre near you: Attack of the Trashy Renters

Run for your lives.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa.............

"... poor player That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing. ... " Macbeth, Scene V

What say we give this one a rest? I don't know whether to laugh, or cry, or run screaming into the night.

Originally posted by 10gigi
I would like everyone on this thread to get off the computer and call Boardwalk and ask if the 2nd floor Boardwalk view Hallway planter box of plants were drestroyed on July 14th, 2004. To all of you who think I am lying to try to get you to increase the amount people charge for rental points shame on you, I thought the people on this board were more intelligent.

P.S. The front desk never gave out room numbers or names. Please read more cafefully next time. I spoke with two people at the front desk reguarding this issue.

to waste my time calling (and I don't need to get off the computer to do this as I do have DSL) would give creedence to your story and I, sorry, don't.

I would like everyone on this thread to get off the computer and call Boardwalk and ask if the 2nd floor Boardwalk view Hallway planter box of plants were drestroyed on July 14th, 2004. To all of you who think I am lying to try to get you to increase the amount people charge for rental points shame on you, I thought the people on this board were more intelligent.

P.S. The front desk never gave out room numbers or names. Please read more cafefully next time. I spoke with two people at the front desk reguarding this issue.

We are, that is why we don't believe you.

The ONLY acceptable response would be -- "Sorry, we do not give out any information on our guests."

Originally posted by Dreamfinder2
"... poor player That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing. ... " Macbeth, Scene V

What say we give this one a rest? I don't know whether to laugh, or cry, or run screaming into the night.

Perfect quote!!!!

Well, for all naysayers, my hopefully soon to be ex sister in law, hunted us down and was able to find us!!! She just new we were on the grounds at a DVC resort, and the persuasive little troll she is was able to find a CM that would let her know what DVC resort we were at!!! Luckily we were not in the room when she called, but they told her what DVC we were at, verified that we were there, but luckily not the room number!!!

Though the OP's thoughts are a little out there. thinking raising points would solve problems, I do think this probably did happen.

Just returned home from Boardwalk. My family had a wonderful time like always but, I was very upset with two families that rented from someone on this board. They were on the 2nd floor and two of the children ages 8-11 distroyed the planters and plants in the hallway. I caught them ripping apart the plants. I spoke with them firmly and spoke with the manager as well. I asked that they speak to the parents again and do something about the distruction of property. They assured me they would take care of the problem. I am still very upset because everytime someone rents to trash like this family, the Boardwalk or other DVC resorts will be distroyed. This also makes our maintance fees go up. I really think we are renting our resorts out way to cheap. These two famlies didn't even care about their sons distroying our property. These families rented from someone on this board. Please lets consider raising our rental prices. :Pinkbounc
Still very upset!!!!

I asked the front desk and it was an owner who made reservations but the name was different from the owner! So it was either a family member or a renter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry , you need a life. To get upset over a little incident about stupid flower plants is a complete joke. Hey hitler, kids do this. My god I hate to see the way you grew up. PRobably couldnt cry in that hitler youth movement. I love this board,but sometimes there is some petty crap that is posted here.

Perhaps the OP knows they were renters because they had something to do with renting the points?

I guess I am on the wrong board! I can't not believe these comments. I will not be posting anymore with this type of attitude. I just feel that if the price is more then maybe people would care more. Rent your points out for a dollar for all I care. There are some real wacked people on this board!!! To all of you who really understood what my point was, Thank you. The rest of you, deal with your issues and stop trying to put your issues on someone else who really cares about DVC.
Good Bye

Sorry but they did tell me they were owners and they did say it was not the name of the owner staying!!! You are so wacked!!!! Get a life!!!!! GEt a life!!!!!

Hey ace you been prove a fraud. Move on . You talk about getting a life. Maybe you need to take that advice.. There is no way the front desk gave you any info . The hitler youth movement is on a different board.

Too many DIS Posting Guidelines infractions to even mention here. Visit our Rental Concerns thread if you wish to discuss the issue...within guidelines of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter