Dissapointed with SSR

MiaSRN62 said:
And I wonder if more people who have plans like this might even make it a little easier to secure ressies at the smaller DVC resorts for others or do unused disney resort points get turned over to cash ressies ?
It will make no different unless you're trading in through II or possibly BVTC. Any trade outs will go to that inventory and will not be available to be reserved by members. The only thing it might do is shift the units reserved to slightly lower weeks thus giving slightly higher inventory during the very peak times.

MiaSRN62 said:
Thanks Dean. I wasn't sure how that worked when people traded out.
So I guess it'll give more inventory to some of us, LOL.

OneMoreTry said:
Kind of like beets. I love them.

I hate beets! Too dark for my taste. They are subpar vegetables suitable only for when the good veggies like corn and peas are unavailable. [ :-)>) ]

jarestel said:
I hate beets! Too dark for my taste. They are subpar vegetables suitable only for when the good veggies like corn and peas are unavailable. [ :-)>) ]

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

jarestel said:

I think that in 20 years more people will like beets because:

:earsboy: Less cost
:earsboy: Larger than peas and corn
:earsboy: Red is much more attractive than yellow and green. I mean how many green and yellow vegetables are already out there.

I'm not saying peas and corn are bad. They will always be in high demand. It's just as people grow older more of them will like beets. :earsboy:

OneMoreTry said:
I think that in 20 years more people will like beets because:

:earsboy: Less cost
:earsboy: Larger than peas and corn
:earsboy: Red is much more attractive than yellow and green. I mean how many green and yellow vegetables are already out there.

I'm not saying peas and corn are bad. They will always be in high demand. It's just as people grow older more of them will like beets. :earsboy:

I have heard that beet eaters can expect an extra 12 years in which to enjoy them.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest