Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this is a strange question but... can someone tell me how the water tastes out of the faucet in the standard rooms? We have seen some locations taste fine and some have that sulphur smell/ taste ( youknow- that Florida water taste:rotfl:) I am bringing k- cups because we drink a lot of coffee. We are stopping and getting cases of water and need to know if I need gallons also to make coffee with.
It is still Florida water :) we bring lots of bottled water for regular consumption and the coffee pot. The coffee does hide the taste pretty well though.

Hello CSR peeps!

FYI, probably something I should have done months ago, but we have a new sticky here on the Resorts Board that is sort of a 'master list' of what is open (and perhaps more importantly, what is closed) at each of the WDW resorts. Here now/just back reports are always helpful to ensure we have the latest info and can identify areas where Disney's website is either wrong or has incomplete info.

Here's the link: ***WDW Resorts Open/Closed Detail & FAQ Thread***

Please let me know if you have any thoughts or suggestions. Thanks!

Last edited:
Does Coronado Springs Gran Destino Tower have it's own bus service, or does it share with the rest of the resort?

Does Coronado Springs Gran Destino Tower have it's own bus service, or does it share with the rest of the resort?

No, the Tower doesn’t have its own bus service - all of CSR shares buses. The Tower is the last bus stop for park buses and the first bus stop for Disney Springs buses.

Hello! I’m apparently a Disney junkie right now. I’m taking Celery (5) to WDW on Spring break. Usually, we have a nice breakfast the morning we head home. It takes my mind off the stress of flying 😂. Is it worth booking an ADR for breakfast at Rix or would I do better to just go get coffee and a pastry somewhere?

CLASS IS IN SESSION!!! 😂 😂 😂

Sangria University is returning to Three Bridges! I can only think this bodes well for the return of other things at CSR in the coming months.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ary-2021/?CMP=SOC-DPFY21Q2wo0218210224210012C
Also in same link, I think Dhalia added two new food items? They sound delicious!

Ham and Cheese Bocadillo – Jamón serrano, Manchego cheese, roasted garlic aïoli, and honey on a toasted baguette.
Chicken Wings – Spiced sherry-honey glazed chicken wings.

Last edited:
CLASS IS IN SESSION!!! 😂 😂 😂

Sangria University is returning to Three Bridges! I can only think this bodes well for the return of other things at CSR in the coming months.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ary-2021/?CMP=SOC-DPFY21Q2wo0218210224210012C
Also in same link, I think Dhalia added two new food items? Sound delicious!

Ham and Cheese Bocadillo – Jamón serrano, Manchego cheese, roasted garlic aïoli, and honey on a toasted baguette.
Chicken Wings – Spiced sherry-honey glazed chicken wings.

Lol, love it! The money making wheels slowly turning.

FYI, I know they had those wings in November (top left), not sure about the ham and cheese bocadillo. But never underestimate Disney’s ability to make something seem new that has really always been there! 🤣

31A61088-D8B5-4467-9C1A-4E1B10AAE055.jpeg

For those who are there now or where last week, how was the bus service to Downtown Disney. We were there about 3 weeks ago , it was great. Thinking of a quick weekend trip but don't want to rent a car.

Curious if anyone has heard reports on what area's are being filled first right now? I "think" I read on here that the Casitas are not being booked due to the NBA situation and that most are being put in the Cabana's. I only ask due to it lowering the amount of people getting onto the bus prior to the Cabana's if so.

I know that there are keurigs in the rooms... do we need to bring our own k-cups or are there some provided?

For those who are there now or where last week, how was the bus service to Downtown Disney. We were there about 3 weeks ago , it was great. Thinking of a quick weekend trip but don't want to rent a car.
This past Sunday night it was awful. I did hear that one of the CS busses broke down though, and I’m sure that contributed to it, but still, we waited over an hour for a bus that never came. Ended up Sharing an Uber with some other guests to DS.

Oh! Thanks! We probably won't have more than one cup a morning each so not much. Maybe I'll just wait and see what's there.

In my experience, they are pretty stingy with the sugar so if you like creamers and sweeteners, you should bring some from home or plan a stop at the Marketplace to swipe a pocketful.

Request

I am looking for here now/just back reports on the pool shower situation and if they are still closed. Any recent feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter