• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because there were people in line behind me, and this was at Saratoga Springs in September and Boulder Ridge in December when I said there was just me, they would look at me, and then the line of people and check out the seats available on the bus and would tell me where to sit. I think the smallest seating set up was 3 people, and I guess sometimes I felt as though they would have liked to have seat more people.

Well, I wouldn't give a thought about it. You are next in line and that's that! It's not your fault of what's happening right now with seating arrangements.
Next time just smile and say "ah, all to myself. I love to spread out"! 😂 (j/k, but I wouldn't give the driver's visible annoyance another thought. First, it's unprofessional, second you have every right to be on that bus)

Just booked Coronado Springs Gran Destino Tower for March 21-27. This will be our second time at CSR. Previously stayed in the Ranchos in 2017. How does staying in the Tower comapre to the Ranchos? Better? Worse?

thanks for the input......

anyone??

Is there mobile order for el Mercado or is it grab/go? I couldn’t find a current menu anywhere. 🙁. Can you still sit and eat there?

I just happen to look on my MDE as I'm checking in on Thurs. and it was updated to this.. TwrStdK WChrAcc Tub OptHr K Does anyone know what this means?

Are people still seeing this code show up and when/where exactly in the app would this show up? We check in for a few days on Friday and only seeing "Standard View" in the app. We requested a king bed and would rather not have to go to check-in desk to see if we received it. Thanks!

Are people still seeing this code show up and when/where exactly in the app would this show up? We check in for a few days on Friday and only seeing "Standard View" in the app. We requested a king bed and would rather not have to go to check-in desk to see if we received it. Thanks!

We only had standard room show up also.
When we checked in they had us in Ranchos but I had requested Cabanas. They graciously moved us to Cabanas and gave us a water view room. She did ask us if we minded giving up our connected rooms in Ranchos and we said we didn’t mind would prefer Cabanas

Mj

Was just going through some checking of various resort things on Disney’s website.

Still cannot believe Siestas closes at 6pm entering what by many accounts will be a higher occupancy spring run.

I sure hope that changes sometime soon.

Also just a reminder that the G-League season ends 3/6 with top 8 teams in the playoffs 3/8-3/11.

What seemingly turned out to be a total non-issue at CSR will soon be gone.

Would love to hear reports from guests going soon in terms of what section you get placed in, how things feel around the resort, etc.

:thanks:

We were just there last week and we had no problems with them. They just have the area blocked off and the bus doesn't stop at there as well.

Hello all! Planning to stay at CSR the second week of May (9th-15th), non-tower. Are there any conferences planned at that time, or any other events that may impact my stay?

This will be my first solo trip, I was debating between CSR and Pop, but I love the scenery at CSR so don't mind paying the slight price difference!

Last edited:
Also just a reminder that the G-League season ends 3/6 with top 8 teams in the playoffs 3/8-3/11.

What seemingly turned out to be a total non-issue at CSR will soon be gone.

Would love to hear reports from guests going soon in terms of what section you get placed in, how things feel around the resort, etc.

:thanks:
Where is the G League situated at CSR? Which section?

Was just going through some checking of various resort things on Disney’s website.

Still cannot believe Siestas closes at 6pm entering what by many accounts will be a higher occupancy spring run.

I sure hope that changes sometime soon.

Looks like Siestas starts 11am to 9 pm hours starting March 12 and goes on through May.
Nothing for Toledo yet and same morning only hours for Barcelona. :(

I'm now a bit happier we had to postpone our April/May trip as it looks like the same type of situation. Maybe more will be in open in October.

Looks like Siestas starts 11am to 9 pm hours starting March 12 and goes on through May.
Nothing for Toledo yet and same morning only hours for Barcelona. :(

I'm now a bit happier we had to postpone our April/May trip as it looks like the same type of situation. Maybe more will be in open in October.

Oh thank goodness. That is much more in line with typical Disney pool bar hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter