• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the potential repeat...what is the bus situation from CSR to the parks? I'm crazy about getting to the parks early, so, for example, if I want to be at MK at 8:00 for a 9:00 opening are the buses running early enough to achieve this? If someone could post the CSR bus order pickup again, that would be helpful thanks.

Just got back from a short stay at CSR. We went to MK on Monday and got to the Ranchos bus stop at 7:50. The first bus arrived around 8:15. We made it in to MK after renting a stroller around 8:45.

The casitas area of the resort is currently closed for the NBA G league so Ranchos is the first park bus stop. We were lucky to get on the first bus but the line looked very long at Cabanas, the stop after ours, and we were only able to pick up a few groups.

You can absolutely do this! On our last stay at CSR, we did a lunch takeout at Rix and brought it outside to eat at the tables just outside the restaurant overlooking the lake.
Do your order thru mobile ordering? Because I've checked it and I see Three Bridges available to order from but not Rix. we will be staying there in April and I wondered about ordering to-go from Rix.

Just got back from a short stay at CSR. We went to MK on Monday and got to the Ranchos bus stop at 7:50. The first bus arrived around 8:15. We made it in to MK after renting a stroller around 8:45.

The casitas area of the resort is currently closed for the NBA G league so Ranchos is the first park bus stop. We were lucky to get on the first bus but the line looked very long at Cabanas, the stop after ours, and we were only able to pick up a few groups.

I really hope we end up in the Rancho's for that reason. We arrive tomorrow, I wish you could know in advance where you are going to end up. If the Cabana stop was already packed I can only imagine how it was at GDT.

Got home this past Monday, sorry a few days late, but wanted to give my review. We stayed in the Tower, it was very nice and comfortable. Loved the convenience of going downstairs to get a quick bite to eat or coffee without having to go back to the parks. I've had better food of course, but overall I'd say it wasn't bad and I was surprised. One evening we ate at El Mercado, had the slices of pizza and mac/cheese, both were pretty good. Got coffee at the Barcelona Lounge one morning, not impressed, but I'm spoiled with Dunkin' lol. Last night we were there we decided to try Rix Sports Grill and we were very surprised. Ordered off the appetizer menu, got the Watchos,fried mozzarella and my daughter got the seasonal veggies, all tasted pretty good. As far as the buses, we did drive a couple times because the bus wait was to long and we new with the amount of people there we wouldn't get to the park on time. Seemed to be better in the afternoon and evening. Overall I give everything and thumbs up and wouldn't mind staying again!! :thumbsup2

A couple more questions...

- Does the resort accept regular Amazon packages (not talking about grocer) and if so where would they be delivered?

- Is the hot tub open....the kiddie pool?

Packing this weekend so trying to figure out all the last minute things.

Thanks.

MJ

- Does the resort accept regular Amazon packages (not talking about grocer) and if so where would they be delivered?

Thanks.

MJ

We have a sticky here on the Resorts Board about shipping to resorts - although I’ll caveat that I cannot vouch for current accuracy (on my list of things to get to at some point!). Maybe it’s helpful, I’m not sure: https://www.disboards.com/threads/shipping-to-from-disney-resorts-faq.3435904/

At the Dig Site Pool, there is a giant hot tub (I believe the biggest on property) and a separate kiddie pool. Even though it’s pretty much right there, I find it easy to overlook the hot tub since it’s somewhat off to the side.

We have a sticky here on the Resorts Board about shipping to resorts - although I’ll caveat that I cannot vouch for current accuracy (on my list of things to get to at some point!). Maybe it’s helpful, I’m not sure: https://www.disboards.com/threads/shipping-to-from-disney-resorts-faq.3435904/

At the Dig Site Pool, there is a giant hot tub (I believe the biggest on property) and a separate kiddie pool. Even though it’s pretty much right there, I find it easy to overlook the hot tub since it’s somewhat off to the side.

Thank you....I will check out the sticky. We have stayed at CSR several times so are familiar with hot tube and kiddie pool just wasn't sure if they were presently open. I do remember each time we used the hot tub it was never that "hot" lol!!

MJ

Thanks.

MJ

I had an Amazon package delivered on Monday while we were there - it was delivered to bell services and I called down from my room and they brought it to us!

Hot tub is open and awesome!

Thank you....I will check out the sticky. We have stayed at CSR several times so are familiar with hot tube and kiddie pool just wasn't sure if they were presently open. I do remember each time we used the hot tub it was never that "hot" lol!!

MJ

You know what, I’m an idiot. I misread your question. My brain read it as saying “is the hot tub... the kiddie pool?” and I missed a key word. I was thinking it was a strange question! But anyway, sorry! I’ll go back in my hole now.

To answer your actual question, yes, both are open.

Enjoy your trip!

I had an Amazon package delivered on Monday while we were there - it was delivered to bell services and I called down from my room and they brought it to us!

Hot tub is open and awesome!

Thank you so much. After reading the sticky thread I wasn't sure if they would allow us to pick up packages at the conventions center if the G league was using it.

Can't wait to get out of this Northeast winter for a bit!!!!

MJ

You know what, I’m an idiot. I misread your question. My brain read it as saying “is the hot tub... the kiddie pool?” and I missed a key word. I was thinking it was a strange question! But anyway, sorry! I’ll go back in my hole now.

To answer your actual question, yes, both are open.

Enjoy your trip!

No worries!!! I often misread posts. You have a lot going on as a mod. I was for a few years on the Dis cruise board so I know!!!

MJ

Thank you so much. After reading the sticky thread I wasn't sure if they would allow us to pick up packages at the conventions center if the G league was using it.

Can't wait to get out of this Northeast winter for a bit!!!!

MJ

I’m in Ohio and it was so nice to be where the sun is warm and shining last week!

I’m in Ohio and it was so nice to be where the sun is warm and shining last week!

Did you use the format listed in the sticky thread....example below? Thx

Jane Smith - Hold for Guest Arrival - 3/1/21
c/o Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
1000 West Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-8403

MJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter