1000 West Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-8403

MJ

I was already there, so I did:

Jane Smith
GUEST room xxxx
Coronado Springs Resort
Etc.

I did have to call and ask them to run it to me but it seemed to work well!

We will be returning to CSR in a few weeks and I know a LOT has changed since we were there 18 months ago. I have two quick questions:

1. Are masks required everywhere on property except in your hotel room, or can we walk around outside or lounge by the pool without masks?
2. What is the current shipping address for Amazon grocery delivery?

TIA, and sorry if these questions are repetitive but I want to make sure I know current info for both.

I have heard that all public spaces and walkways a mask is required. I do not think they are required by the pool. We arrive on Monday and certainly hope they are not required sitting by the pool. We were in Disney's Hilton Head Island resort in October and masks were required everywhere except the pool deck and pool.

I know they have removed many of the chairs by the pool to promote distancing.

There is a sticky thread about shipping to the resorts with the address of each resort. I do not know if that is for regular packages or grocery packages or if they are the same address. I just ordered something from Amazon to ship to the resort using the address in the sticky. Fingers crossed!!

MJ

1. Are masks required everywhere on property except in your hotel room, or can we walk around outside or lounge by the pool without masks?

Yes, required everywhere on property outside of your room. In my experience you will see an occasional nose peak or chin strap outside/on resort walkways/paths, but that would be the exception, not so much the norm.

You don’t need to wear your mask when in your pool chair, in the pool, getting in/out of the pool. You do need to wear your mask to visit the bathroom and Siestas.

Enjoy your trip!

This will be our first stay at a resort not hearing boats! (yacht or polynesian, could hear boat horns).

It will be weird to be walking around and not hear the noises I'm used to at Crescent Lake. If we go walking, do they have music piped in everywhere? We want to walk and look at all the different areas, including Ranchos.

There are certain sounds that make it feel like vacation, curious to see if CSR has that feel!

Just booked Coronado Springs Gran Destino Tower for March 21-27. This will be our second time at CSR. Previously stayed in the Ranchos in 2017. How does staying in the Tower comapre to the Ranchos? Better? Worse?

thanks for the input......

What time do I need to be at the bus stop in the mornings? an hour before park opening or earlier? For rope drop .
I'd say if MK opens at 9:00, be at the CSR bus stop by 7:30 and probably at Casitas or Ranchos as they pickup 1st and 2nd to ensure you get on first bus! Not saying you'll see a bus at 730 however even if 745 you grab the first bus there which gets you to MK a good 45-60 min ahead of time.

Not sure if this has been answered yet but we arrived today and I checked on the women’s showers and they are indeed closed with big signs on the doors that they are not available and the doors were locked.
We will try to get pic of the sign next time we r at the pool

MJ

Just booked Coronado Springs Gran Destino Tower for March 21-27. This will be our second time at CSR. Previously stayed in the Ranchos in 2017. How does staying in the Tower comapre to the Ranchos? Better? Worse?

thanks for the input......
So. Much. Better. Much more convenient, especially when the weather is bad! (Only downside is being last to get picked up by buses.)

Not sure if this has been answered yet but we arrived today and I checked on the women’s showers and they are indeed closed with big signs on the doors that they are not available and the doors were locked.
We will try to get pic of the sign next time we r at the pool

MJ

THANK YOU!

Touring Plans ran a rather misleading blog post last week about pool showers at WDW resorts which made it seem like they were available. I could tell a couple of the photos were outdated but wasn’t sure about all of them and it had me wondering current status.

I’ve now seen this and several reports from other resorts over the last few days that indicate WDW pool/gym shower facilities are in fact still closed.

Thanks again.

I will be at CSR in 13 days and staying in the Gran Destino Tower. I have 2 concerns, 1 of which I should have thought of before I booked the tower. I am traveling solo and in my last 2 trips, the bus drivers did not seem to be real thrilled with seating 1 person. So since the Tower is the last bus stop, I guess I need to get to the bus stop early, or is it easy to walk to one of the other bus stops? Second, what pool would be the closest to the Tower? A quiet pool is fine.

I will be at CSR in 13 days and staying in the Gran Destino Tower. I have 2 concerns, 1 of which I should have thought of before I booked the tower. I am traveling solo and in my last 2 trips, the bus drivers did not seem to be real thrilled with seating 1 person. So since the Tower is the last bus stop, I guess I need to get to the bus stop early, or is it easy to walk to one of the other bus stops? Second, what pool would be the closest to the Tower? A quiet pool is fine.

What do you mean wasn't thrilled with seating one person?

What do you mean wasn't thrilled with seating one person?
Because there were people in line behind me, and this was at Saratoga Springs in September and Boulder Ridge in December when I said there was just me, they would look at me, and then the line of people and check out the seats available on the bus and would tell me where to sit. I think the smallest seating set up was 3 people, and I guess sometimes I felt as though they would have liked to have seat more people.

Because there were people in line behind me, and this was at Saratoga Springs in September and Boulder Ridge in December when I said there was just me, they would look at me, and then the line of people and check out the seats available on the bus and would tell me where to sit. I think the smallest seating set up was 3 people, and I guess sometimes I felt as though they would have liked to have seat more people.
The smallest is for seating for two. We just returned and we had no problem finding two together, just be prepared for long waiting time.

THANK YOU!

Touring Plans ran a rather misleading blog post last week about pool showers at WDW resorts which made it seem like they were available. I could tell a couple of the photos were outdated but wasn’t sure about all of them and it had me wondering current status.

I’ve now seen this and several reports from other resorts over the last few days that indicate WDW pool/gym shower facilities are in fact still closed.

Thanks again.

you are welcome. We were moved from standard view to water view at check in and got cabanas 8c as requested. We are overlooking the pool. Princess Diaries was the movie being shown outside the tower last night at 8 pm

we got to the dig site Pool about 2:30 and capacity had not been met yet. It was fairly busy

Ate at Rix last night and had great service and food was fine. I was worried after some of the reviews

MJ

I sympathize. While most drivers were very accommodating on my trip 2/12-17 (not staying at CSR, but solo) - one even radioed dispatch to send another bus immediately because he messed up and it was a free for all getting on board and people refused to move/rearrange their parties and I was the only one remaining - I did have one driver visibly sigh and roll his eyes when I said "One". Of course the guy behind me was solo also - we were each put in a 2-person area (not together - he was put in one and I was put in the other) and there was a group of 4 left behind. So either way people were getting left. I guess this guy just thought leaving 2 would be better than leaving 4 - but we were already on and kicking us off would have been ridiculous.

I get that the seating is limited right now, but to the extent possible with the seating restrictions it should still be first come-first served. (Meaning just like on the rides...if the next party is 4 but there is room for a party of 1 or 2, you go down the line for the first party of 1 or 2 to fill in the gap.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter