Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have to pay a fee at CSR to have groceries delivered from a grocery service because it's a convention center? Or do they deliver to Bell Services and guest calls once in the room to have them brought like at the other Disney moderates?

Do you have to pay a fee at CSR to have groceries delivered from a grocery service because it's a convention center? Or do they deliver to Bell Services and guest calls once in the room to have them brought like at the other Disney moderates?
No on the grocery fee, unless you're talking Amazon.

Have the option of staying at CS in a 1 bedroom Casita on the FD promo. It would be 4 adults & 2 children (15 & 3) When I look at the photos of the suite, it looks spacious enough.
Would love some thoughts from anyone who has stayed in the 1 bedroom... I'm torn between that & a 2 Bedroom at either Old Key West or Saratoga Springs. The difference in cost is less then $700. Help! lol..
That's a tough choice. I've stayed at CSR and OKW. What I liked about CSR is the many food options, convenience to a pool and price.

OKW 2br would be better in that you have 2 bedrooms. The 1br suite is the size of 3 std rooms at CSR but only one bedroom.

What I didn't like about OKW is that if you don't have a car the feature pool and food is hard to get to. You have to walk on a sidewalk along the road(worry the kids jump out in front of a bus or car) or take a bus. Who wants to leave a pool all wet and get on a bus?

So more space in room at OKW/SSR or more convenient amenities at CSR . If you plan on eating at the resort and using pools pick CSR. If park commando days then OKW/Ssr is my recommendation.

The junior suite isn't a bad option either. My dh and dd had one last year. You can get a king or 2 queens in one room and a sleeper in the other. It's the size of 2 rooms and might save $$.

Good luck deciding.

I have checked everyday and finally got the passholder rate for business class next week. I'll post pix but if any requests let me know. Last time there was March 2013 so curious as to what has changed.

So excited! Love the building location! The convenience in the morning is great. :goodvibes

That's a tough choice. I've stayed at CSR and OKW. What I liked about CSR is the many food options, convenience to a pool and price.

OKW 2br would be better in that you have 2 bedrooms. The 1br suite is the size of 3 std rooms at CSR but only one bedroom.

What I didn't like about OKW is that if you don't have a car the feature pool and food is hard to get to. You have to walk on a sidewalk along the road(worry the kids jump out in front of a bus or car) or take a bus. Who wants to leave a pool all wet and get on a bus?

So more space in room at OKW/SSR or more convenient amenities at CSR . If you plan on eating at the resort and using pools pick CSR. If park commando days then OKW/Ssr is my recommendation.

The junior suite isn't a bad option either. My dh and dd had one last year. You can get a king or 2 queens in one room and a sleeper in the other. It's the size of 2 rooms and might save $$.

Good luck deciding.

Thank You Trisha! Much appreciated :)

So much to consider. Would love the extra space, but I'm thinking convenience is a bigger priority on this particular trip..

decisions/decisions lol...

I have checked everyday and finally got the passholder rate for business class next week. I'll post pix but if any requests let me know. Last time there was March 2013 so curious as to what has changed.

So excited! Love the building location! The convenience in the morning is great. :goodvibes

That is great to hear, I am booked there in October, Business Class, so I will be excited to see what it looks like and whether it is good with the transportation hopefully being closer there.

That is great to hear, I am booked there in October, Business Class, so I will be excited to see what it looks like and whether it is good with the transportation hopefully being closer there.

Same here. Would love to see updated photos of breakfast/evening offerings.

Am I right in that they charge you a fee for having Garden Grocer deliver to the resort? And where would you go to pick up your order, the front desk?

Am I right in that they charge you a fee for having Garden Grocer deliver to the resort? And where would you go to pick up your order, the front desk?

No charge for Garden Grocer. Bell Services will hold your order. Even keep any perishables refrigerated. You can pick up your order or call from your room and they'll bring it up.

No fee for Garden grocer. They leave it with Bell Services and you can retrieve your order there. Only fee would be a tip if you get them to deliver to your room.

If you actually send a package to CSR than it goes to the business center and they may charge a fee.

We have used GG 4 times at CSR with no issues.

24 more days for me! I am SO EXCITED! My last stay at Disney was at POR, and I'm stoked to try out another version of the Disney experience.

I've just been through this entire thread *phew!* So interesting to see how things have changed over the years. Thanks to everyone for your answers and insights, this forum was my last push to grab a room at CSR. I was originally planning to stay at the Swan, and I'm glad I made the switch!

I'm in the BC rooms and curious about the lounge offerings at breakfast. Does anyone recall what kinds of coffee are available in the morning? Just drip-coffee? Pods? Or is there also an espresso machine for use? Trying to decide if I should stock up on iced espresso drinks for the mini-fridge ;)

24 more days for me! I am SO EXCITED! My last stay at Disney was at POR, and I'm stoked to try out another version of the Disney experience.

I've just been through this entire thread *phew!* So interesting to see how things have changed over the years. Thanks to everyone for your answers and insights, this forum was my last push to grab a room at CSR. I was originally planning to stay at the Swan, and I'm glad I made the switch!

I'm in the BC rooms and curious about the lounge offerings at breakfast. Does anyone recall what kinds of coffee are available in the morning? Just drip-coffee? Pods? Or is there also an espresso machine for use? Trying to decide if I should stock up on iced espresso drinks for the mini-fridge ;)

There is an Espresso machine that makes espresso and lattes. I don't drink coffee so I didn't pay attention to the variety. But it's most definately there! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter