Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that I seen discussion on the inputs/outputs of the televisions at CS. I can not seem to locate it. We check in next Sunday and I am going to order a DVD player from Amazon for my autistic son (who can not live without Mickey Mouse Clubhouse). I was thinking the discussion included that the televisions had an hdmi? I was hoping someone could answer this quick question before I place the order.

Thanks In Advance,
Jen

I know that I seen discussion on the inputs/outputs of the televisions at CS. I can not seem to locate it. We check in next Sunday and I am going to order a DVD player from Amazon for my autistic son (who can not live without Mickey Mouse Clubhouse). I was thinking the discussion included that the televisions had an hdmi? I was hoping someone could answer this quick question before I place the order.

Thanks In Advance,
Jen

I'm here now and just checked the TV. There is 2 HDMI inputs and also component inputs.

FYI, if you stay in a Business Class room they have DVD players in them. Our BC room last time had a BluRay/DVD player, this room only has a DVD player. So they must be replacing with BluRay players as the other ones wear out.

Hello CSRers,

We're arriving in 8 days. :hyper: Do any recent or current guests have any comments about the bus service going to the parks and Downtown Disney this week or in recent weeks?

Thanks lots!!

I'm here now and just checked the TV. There is 2 HDMI inputs and also component inputs.

FYI, if you stay in a Business Class room they have DVD players in them. Our BC room last time had a BluRay/DVD player, this room only has a DVD player. So they must be replacing with BluRay players as the other ones wear out.

Thank you so VERY much! Unfortunately Business Class was all sold out or I would have been all for it. I hope you are having a wonderful time!

Thanks Much Again,
Jen

Hello CSRers, We're arriving in 8 days. :hyper: Do any recent or current guests have any comments about the bus service going to the parks and Downtown Disney this week or in recent weeks? Thanks lots!!

We are here now and the buses have been great! The buses traveling from CSR have all been shirt waits. I think the most we have waited at CSR was 5 minutes. When we left the Magic Kingdom tonight we had to wait about 20 minutes for our bus back to CSR. That has been our longest wait.

Hello CSRers,

We're arriving in 8 days. :hyper: Do any recent or current guests have any comments about the bus service going to the parks and Downtown Disney this week or in recent weeks?

Thanks lots!!

We are here now. This is our 4th stay at CSR. The buses are always great. This trip so far they have been crazy good. All waits have been under 5 mins. DTD bus service is typically slow from all resorts, but we set a record Friday night! Bus was pulling up as we approached the stop, stop 1 so we had to circle the resort which took 4 mins, CSR to DTD stop was 16 mins for a total of 21 mins including wait time! It would have been quicker but the bus had to wait in line to unload at DTD. The trip back had a 5 min wait for the bus and a travel time of 14 mins.

Waits for other destinations have ranged from 0 to 3 mins. Buses have been empty with only a few people on each one. This will continue for the rest of this week. The buses will be fuller (is that a word? Lol) during Christmas crowds.

We are here now. This is our 4th stay at CSR. The buses are always great. This trip so far they have been crazy good. All waits have been under 5 mins. DTD bus service is typically slow from all resorts, but we set a record Friday night! Bus was pulling up as we approached the stop, stop 1 so we had to circle the resort which took 4 mins, CSR to DTD stop was 16 mins for a total of 21 mins including wait time! It would have been quicker but the bus had to wait in line to unload at DTD. The trip back had a 5 min wait for the bus and a travel time of 14 mins.

Waits for other destinations have ranged from 0 to 3 mins. Buses have been empty with only a few people on each one. This will continue for the rest of this week. The buses will be fuller (is that a word? Lol) during Christmas crowds.

Thanks so much j2thomason and saskdw!!

Are either of you able to provide travel time from CSR to DHS, MK, AK and Epcot this week? Totally appreciating knowing that CSR to DTD took 16mins (ride).

Also, what time were your families leaving CSR for the parks? Are both of you attempting Rope Drops?

Sorry about the questions...sooooo very cool to be hearing a "live" report though!!!

Thanks so much j2thomason and saskdw!! Are either of you able to provide travel time from CSR to DHS, MK, AK and Epcot this week? Totally appreciating knowing that CSR to DTD took 16mins (ride). Also, what time were your families leaving CSR for the parks? Are both of you attempting Rope Drops? Sorry about the questions...sooooo very cool to be hearing a "live" report though!!!

I haven't paid much attention to travel times, but the bus service has been wonderful! We did rope drop at MK Friday. We got to the bus stop at 7:00 and had plenty of time before the park welcome show to get a locker and take pictures. We always board the bus an hour before rope drop or whatever time we plan to be at a park. We normally do rope drops because you can get so much done in those first few hours.

Thanks so much j2thomason and saskdw!!

Are either of you able to provide travel time from CSR to DHS, MK, AK and Epcot this week? Totally appreciating knowing that CSR to DTD took 16mins (ride).

Also, what time were your families leaving CSR for the parks? Are both of you attempting Rope Drops?

Sorry about the questions...sooooo very cool to be hearing a "live" report though!!!

Depending on traffic from CSR gate to busstop DHS 4-6 mins, Epcot 5-7 mins, AK 6-8 mins, MK 12-15 mins, DTD 15-20 mins. I've seen DTD take 25 mins in extreme traffic conditions. Blizzard Beach has a dedicated bus that runs back and forth from CSR, it takes 2 mins. BB is right next door.

We haven't done rope drop in a few years now. But we use the buses at all times of the day from 10am-Midnight.

I haven't paid much attention to travel times, but the bus service has been wonderful! We did rope drop at MK Friday. We got to the bus stop at 7:00 and had plenty of time before the park welcome show to get a locker and take pictures. We always board the bus an hour before rope drop or whatever time we plan to be at a park. We normally do rope drops because you can get so much done in those first few hours.

Depending on traffic from CSR gate to busstop DHS 4-6 mins, Epcot 5-7 mins, AK 6-8 mins, MK 12-15 mins, DTD 15-20 mins. I've seen DTD take 25 mins in extreme traffic conditions. Blizzard Beach has a dedicated bus that runs back and forth from CSR, it takes 2 mins. BB is right next door.

We haven't done rope drop in a few years now. But we use the buses at all times of the day from 10am-Midnight.

How have the crowds been? This will be our first time at this time of year & I've heard mixed reports.

How have the crowds been? This will be our first time at this time of year & I've heard mixed reports.

DHS was dead on the 11th in the morning other than TSMM everything was walk on. Walkways were easy to navigate.

Headed to Epcot in the afternoon. Pretty quiet as well. Some walkways at World Showcase can still get congested, but for Dec vets like us who have seen Christmas week crowds it was an enjoyable crowd.

AK on the 13th. Because of all the construction it felt busy for this time of year. I think it was probably the normal amount of people for Dec 13th, but crammed into a smaller area so felt busier. Ride waits were normal. 40 mins during peak time for EE and KS.

Went to MVMCP last night. As usual very crowded on Main Street and parade route, but rest of the park and most headline rides were walk on. Never waited for anything other than 7DMT.

Crowds will stay this way until the weekend and than will get slowly busier everyday until Christmas.

Just leaving for DHS for Sci-Fi ADR and afternoon FP's, followed by. Osborne Lights! :)

DHS was dead on the 11th in the morning other than TSMM everything was walk on. Walkways were easy to navigate.

Headed to Epcot in the afternoon. Pretty quiet as well. Some walkways at World Showcase can still get congested, but for Dec vets like us who have seen Christmas week crowds it was an enjoyable crowd.

AK on the 13th. Because of all the construction it felt busy for this time of year. I think it was probably the normal amount of people for Dec 13th, but crammed into a smaller area so felt busier. Ride waits were normal. 40 mins during peak time for EE and KS.

Went to MVMCP last night. As usual very crowded on Main Street and parade route, but rest of the park and most headline rides were walk on. Never waited for anything other than 7DMT.

Crowds will stay this way until the weekend and than will get slowly busier everyday until Christmas.

Just leaving for DHS for Sci-Fi ADR and afternoon FP's, followed by. Osborne Lights! :)

That's not bad at all. I never follow any type of touring plan but did look up crowd levels from Thursday thru Sunday (which is when we'll be there) and was surprised to see 5's and then 7 on Sunday. If that holds true, we'll be in heaven...I don't believe I've ever been with a crowd level that low :). Thanks for the update...hope you're enjoying every moment of your trip!!!

Joining in on the fun. I will be joining my mother for a conference that she is attending this February. Haven't really planned much for this trip since we are going in January for Marathon Weekend and that has been my primary focus. I have never stayed here but have stayed at all of the other moderates. Looks like a great hotel...I guess I should start making ADR.

Does anyone know the dimensions of the safe in the room? I'd like to lock up my laptop while I'm gone, which measures 9 x 13 x .5 inches.

Leaving tomorrow and have most of a 36 bottle case of water left over (it's been cold here)
PM Me if you would like it.

Does anyone know the dimensions of the safe in the room? I'd like to lock up my laptop while I'm gone, which measures 9 x 13 x .5 inches.

Laptop won't fit. I can fit 2 iPads in the safe, but not a laptop. Here now, just checked for you.

Today was our first day and it was great. I think the weather is great for December. Did MK in morning, swam and took my daughter to Hollywood to see Fantasmic. I feel like this is a very peaceful resort.

We checked in at CSR Sunday afternoon.

At check in they said nothing to us but when we entered our room we found a total surprise! We had booked a King room but they upgraded us to the Casitas, building 1, 2nd floor, King 1 bedroom suite!

It is awesome!! 2 full bathrooms, huge den with leather couch & chairs & foot stool & coffee table. Dining & kitchen area , huge entry area with a desk & entry table & lamps. Then a seperate King bedroom that is set up like a regular King room.

This was such an awesome surprise to get such a upgrade! I made sure I took a trip back to the lobby to thank the sweet lady that checked us in. Said it was an upgrade to thank us for being such loyal repeat visits to CSR!

Wow! I'd love to always stay in a room like this!

At check in they said nothing to us but when we entered our room we found a total surprise! We had booked a King room but they upgraded us to the Casitas, building 1, 2nd floor, King 1 bedroom suite! Wow! I'd love to always stay in a room like this!

WOW is right! That's one heck of an upgrade - congratulations!

We checked in at CSR Sunday afternoon.

At check in they said nothing to us but when we entered our room we found a total surprise! We had booked a King room but they upgraded us to the Casitas, building 1, 2nd floor, King 1 bedroom suite!

It is awesome!! 2 full bathrooms, huge den with leather couch & chairs & foot stool & coffee table. Dining & kitchen area , huge entry area with a desk & entry table & lamps. Then a seperate King bedroom that is set up like a regular King room.

This was such an awesome surprise to get such a upgrade! I made sure I took a trip back to the lobby to thank the sweet lady that checked us in. Said it was an upgrade to thank us for being such loyal repeat visits to CSR!

Wow! I'd love to always stay in a room like this!

Pictures??? :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter