Disney's CONTEMPORARY RESORT Information & Questions

I never thought to ask bartender but I’m not even sure if pool bar was open. So many things were still closed at that time.

Man, I was so glad the BLT Pool bar was open when we got moved from Poly to BLT July 2020 (thanks Disney!).... it was the only thing to do! :rotfl:

Anyone there this week can confirm if Contempo Cafe still has their Peanut Butter Pie? I saw a blog that showed a display of holiday items that included a peanut butter-banana pie (yuck!). But I want the regular original peanut butter pie they do.

Anyone there this week can confirm if Contempo Cafe still has their Peanut Butter Pie? I saw a blog that showed a display of holiday items that included a peanut butter-banana pie (yuck!). But I want the regular original peanut butter pie they do.
I've been wondering about this too...I've been dying to try the original and the 50th one looks nothing like it.

I've been wondering about this too...I've been dying to try the original and the 50th one looks nothing like it.
You can look at mobile order on the app to see if it's there now - I don't see it listed today. But it WAS available last month, alongside the 50th PB banana one. My guess is they temporarily stopped selling it just while they have all those extra holiday treats, but I'd expect it to be back after Christmas once the bakery case has space for it again.

You can look at mobile order on the app to see if it's there now - I don't see it listed today. But it WAS available last month, alongside the 50th PB banana one. My guess is they temporarily stopped selling it just while they have all those extra holiday treats, but I'd expect it to be back after Christmas once the bakery case has space for it again.

Nooooooooooo! We're staying at BLT (our home resort) and I've been looking forward to the pb pie for TWO YEARS. That's how long it's been since our last trip.

I was finally able to score an adr to Steakhouse 71 next week.
It is on our MK day so we will walk over.
I have never done the walk. How much time should I allow to walk to CR?

I was finally able to score an adr to Steakhouse 71 next week.
It is on our MK day so we will walk over.
I have never done the walk. How much time should I allow to walk to CR?
Depends on how fast you walk. We would do 20 mins just to have a few minutes to wash up in the restroom located adjacent to the restaurant.

The Salisbury steak was amazing! The kids (adults) enjoyed their meals too. It was the best we had the week of the 50th. HBD 2nd.
Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter