Disney's CONTEMPORARY RESORT Information & Questions

If you're there, don't make a special trip! I'm hoping against hope they'll be there in three weeks when my trip starts, I'm obsessed with all things Monorail, LOL!
They don’t have any. The two cast members I spoke with didn’t seem to know when they’ll be back in stock.

Any update on Garden Wing construction start dates?

We have a Feb trip planned.... looks like CR is 100% sold out, I'm guessing they shut out new garden wing reservations due to planned construction.... We have a split stay, GF 2/21-23 and CR GW 23-26. Wondering if our GW room will even be available.

Any update on Garden Wing construction start dates?

We have a Feb trip planned.... looks like CR is 100% sold out, I'm guessing they shut out new garden wing reservations due to planned construction.... We have a split stay, GF 2/21-23 and CR GW 23-26. Wondering if our GW room will even be available.
My guess is they will do the garden wings two at a time. There are four "wings" so they could easily do the two closest to the lake while the other two are open then switch.

First time staying at BLT. Have a one bedroom lake view booked. From what I gather, best shot at a partial MK view with that type of room is to ask for North Tower, even numbered room, correct?

Is there a gingerbread display and cookie stand at Contemporary this year?
No, don't think so. Gingerbread house at Grand Flo, gingerbread carousel at Beach Club, and gingerbread display at American Adventure at Epcot. I think that's it for this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter