Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

That is why I am doing split stays now. It is a nightmare getting to HS or Epcot from mono resorts.

Guess what??? DD birthday I have a club level like surprise!

I ordered cans of pog and when she is busy on a work call I am going to buy some sparkling and make her POGmosas afterwards!!!! Yep even bringing champagne glasses!! WOOHOO!

FYI, probably something I should have done months ago, but we have a new sticky here on the Resorts Boars that is sort of a 'master list' of what is open (and perhaps more importantly, what is closed) at the WDW resorts. Here now/just back reports are always helpful to ensure we have the latest info and can identify areas where Disney's website is either wrong or has incomplete info.

Here's the link: ***WDW Resorts Open/Closed Detail & FAQ Thread***

Thanks!
Very helpful thanks for posting that information.

Don’t read this wrong - I am PRO fireworks/shows/anything that brings back jobs, guests, the Disney entertainment we all love, etc.

But I am taking a DIS hiatus for a week when nighttime show(s) start if current social distancing transportation protocols are still in place. IMO, the bus and Skyliner lines will be absolute zoos if they were to run a show now. There have already been times now where the park closing Skyliner line goes all the way to BC - throw a nighttime show in there - good luck!

Disney transportation can barely handle the current social-distanced capacity as it is. Can we all spread out around the lagoon? You bet. Would it be safe? Seems like it. But then what happens when everyone leaves at the same time?

So book those walkable Epcot resorts when you can! :rotfl:

Maybe I’m wrong - maybe they can handle things, bring in more buses, etc - but I’d bet money there will be DIS ‘outrage’ with transportation crowding conditions whenever we get to that point. I’ll take that as a good problem to have though, I guess.

What do y’all think?
If the same distancing measures are in place, I agree it will be a ZOO! I will definitely avoid these unless I am at a walkable resort. I so miss HEA and I know the tears will be flowing when I get to see it again, but only if I am staying at the Poly and can walk that new path!

Page 2 Rescue

C’mon Disney, we need some CL updates to talk about.

Get your stuff together and open up RPC only - people will book! It’s big, spacious. It has a devoted following. Would be a great test ground for figuring out best practices.

I know with some of the restaurants still closed I’m guessing the typical CL food supply process is limited/non-existent at the moment, but still. We really just want wine and goldfish anyway.

If only I were in charge! :rotfl:

Edit, I'm definitely changing resorts. I looked at a YouTube video of BWV studios and the bed situation will not work. Yacht club has no availability. So between contemporary tower and gran destino. My concern with gran destino is busses and food. But we'll see. Wish they would do what GADisneyDad14 said and open RPC. Then I would just book there. I wouldn't have to worry about morning coffee or ordering a case of soda/water.

Guys, I have issues. I switched from garden view contemporary because we don't like separate building. Was happy with switch to boardwalk. Now main tower room.is available for my dates. In a month🙄 . I've officially lost my mind. I'm debating switching, again. I rearranged dining already 🤦‍♀️. Seriously, what is my problem. So many things are closed at the boardwalk and it's supposedly really quiet. I was content until my friend said I should have stayed where I was lol.. got me thinking,, again.. Anyway, needed to get this out somewhere.

Last edited:
Page 2 Rescue

Get your stuff together and open up RPC only - people will book! It’s big, spacious. It has a devoted following. Would be a great test ground for figuring out best practices.

I know with some of the restaurants still closed I’m guessing the typical CL food supply process is limited/non-existent at the moment, but still. We really just want wine and goldfish anyway.

You can pack goldfish in your carryon. At least give us cheese.

Seriously, what is my problem. So many things are closed at the boardwalk and it's supposedly really quiet. I was content until my friend said I should have stayed where I was lol.. got me thinking,, again.. Anyway, needed to get this out somewhere.
Not a problem just your way of preping for a trip to WDW. Since you now have a TPV now you need to add a request for an odd numbered room so you can look at the castle from your bed.

Oh and good luck on grabbing a reservation fo Chef Mickie's for breakfast.

Dave

Not a problem just your way of preping for a trip to WDW. Since you now have a TPV now you need to add a request for an odd numbered room so you can look at the castle from your bed.

Oh and good luck on grabbing a reservation fo Chef Mickie's for breakfast.

Dave
I am a planner and lack of fastpasses and ADRs are stressing me. Thanks for the room tip😉 I am happy with my choice and I know my kids will love it. They don't know they will be able to see the castle. I can't wait to sit on the balcony, beverage in hand and taking it all in. 😍

For all those interested, I am now booked at contemporary tower theme park view. O am really done this time. For real. I better be able to snag a Chef Mickey’s now lol.
It was the best call.

I adore GDT, completely adore it. But once I got out of the Disney bubble and analyzed my next trip v my early Feb 2021 trip (Disney getting allllll my travel money this year with this AP) I decided GDT is just ok right now. The bus situation sucked. The food sucked. I didn’t realize just how much that bothered me until this week, I tried to be chill about everything that trip as the idea was to distress- but the bus and food sucked at GDT. So when I go with my sis in April we’ve decided Riv/Copper Creek for our split stay instead of my first love Riv/GDT. Food options are better, transport to MK looks better, the one bedroom was only $200 more for 4 nights than a WL deluxe studio so more space and she loves WL (and doesn’t care about sofa beds lucky me lol),

Page 2 Rescue

You forgot coffee...Need my morning coffee! I would be happy with wine, coffee and prepackaged food at this point.

I have RPC booked for October it better be open by then. I booked the a deluxe alcove TP view room at the Swan in May. Since there is no CL I went with the bigger room and with the money I saved will pay for food. I do reserve my right to change my mind though.:teeth:

It was the best call.

I adore GDT, completely adore it. But once I got out of the Disney bubble and analyzed my next trip v my early Feb 2021 trip (Disney getting allllll my travel money this year with this AP) I decided GDT is just ok right now. The bus situation sucked. The food sucked. I didn’t realize just how much that bothered me until this week, I tried to be chill about everything that trip as the idea was to distress- but the bus and food sucked at GDT. So when I go with my sis in April we’ve decided Riv/Copper Creek for our split stay instead of my first love Riv/GDT. Food options are better, transport to MK looks better, the one bedroom was only $200 more for 4 nights than a WL deluxe studio so more space and she loves WL (and doesn’t care about sofa beds lucky me lol),
The food and the bus is what made me change it originally. We aren't rope droppers but I want to try this trip. I went from GDT, CR garden wing, BRV studio and now the CR Tower lol. I am happy with my choices. We love WL and Poly but they only have pull out couches and that doesn't work with my kids. That's great your sister doesn't mind.
Morning all! We are at UO right now but I always carry these with me wherever I go. I had 3 pairs but I'm on my last ones. CL open soon! It's things like this that I miss
the most about CL.
View attachment 559617
Enjoy your trip. I actually found those a few weeks ago and put them on. My dog took them right off my feet lol. They are currently a dog toy🙄😅

You forgot coffee...Need my morning coffee! I would be happy with wine, coffee and prepackaged food at this point.

I have RPC booked for October it better be open by then. I booked the a deluxe alcove TP view room at the Swan in May. Since there is no CL I went with the bigger room and with the money I saved will pay for food. I do reserve my right to change my mind though.:teeth:
I have TOWER cl booked at CR those days. I so want to try it. Fingers crossed we get our CL soon and can visit each other. I miss seeing cl buddies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter