Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I have TOWER cl booked at CR those days. I so want to try it. Fingers crossed we get our CL soon and can visit each other. I miss seeing cl buddies.
I hope CL is back by the fall. If Universal can make it work I don't see why Disney can't. I miss my CL lounge buddies too. We have several friends at the CR on those dates, I will be visiting. DH does not like the CR, I couldn't talk him into staying there so we'll be all alone at the Grand...

Page 2 Rescue

C’mon Disney, we need some CL updates to talk about.

Get your stuff together and open up RPC only - people will book! It’s big, spacious. It has a devoted following. Would be a great test ground for figuring out best practices.

I know with some of the restaurants still closed I’m guessing the typical CL food supply process is limited/non-existent at the moment, but still. We really just want wine and goldfish anyway.

If only I were in charge! :rotfl:
Speak for yourself, I personally need some deviled eggs for breakfast, and the use of a great coffee machine.

I personally need... the use of a great coffee machine.
Every morning I look at my sad little hamilton coffee maker and ask my fairy godmother to turn it into a cappuccino maker. I figure if Cinderella's could turn a gourd into a carriage, this should be a piece of cake.

I usually end up with a puddle of water under the coffee maker instead. My fairy godmother flunked charms school.

Page 2 Rescue

C’mon Disney, we need some CL updates to talk about.

Get your stuff together and open up RPC only - people will book! It’s big, spacious. It has a devoted following. Would be a great test ground for figuring out best practices.

I know with some of the restaurants still closed I’m guessing the typical CL food supply process is limited/non-existent at the moment, but still. We really just want wine and goldfish anyway.

If only I were in charge! :rotfl:

If it happens, I am on it and will post! I have been obsessively checking, even though I know it will not be there, because I am feeling a bit adrift without the promise of my boiled eggs and goldfish crackers and cookies, and let's not forget wine...

I am having such a conundrum about May...we're rapidly approaching the point at which I need to come up with a solo plan if gf can't come and I'm not sure how many days I should cut down to for my split. 5 at GF and 5 at YC or 4 + 4. My longest solo trip has only been 6 days and I'm kinda worried about staying so long. Also freaking out about dates because I want to definitely be at the GF on my birthday but that's Memorial Day weekend...I'm not a stranger to holiday weekend trips but idk about MK crowds then.

I am having such a conundrum about May...we're rapidly approaching the point at which I need to come up with a solo plan if gf can't come and I'm not sure how many days I should cut down to for my split. 5 at GF and 5 at YC or 4 + 4. My longest solo trip has only been 6 days and I'm kinda worried about staying so long. Also freaking out about dates because I want to definitely be at the GF on my birthday but that's Memorial Day weekend...I'm not a stranger to holiday weekend trips but idk about MK crowds then.
I'm headed down (not to a resort) solo for 15 nights to work on my parent's old home. It'll be lonely but there is plenty to keep me occupied. If I get itchy, need a recharge, or need to see other humans I'll hop over to Disney. May even book a night or two at the last moment just to relax but it is spring break and things looked full. I know I'll be lonely only at the start, I have my family at my side at all times through texting and video conferencing.

I think your trip will keep you occupied. Make a plan, not that you have to stick to it, but it will help guide you. Disney Springs shopping can take up an entire day all on its own, and you know you'll go back for something you saw another day ;)

Last edited:

Easy for me to spend your money, but I say go for as long as you can. Make up for lost time. :goodvibes

But 4+4 sounds nice. Just enough time at each resort but not too much time at WDW overall for it to get old, IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter