Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Ironically, randomly met someone who was recently hired as a server. Said they won’t give them any timeline on dates until Disney makes an announcement other than “early summer” as we both chuckled at the fact it’s early June. So still a big “who knows”. lol.

Ironically, randomly met someone who was recently hired as a server. Said they won’t give them any timeline on dates until Disney makes an announcement other than “early summer” as we both chuckled at the fact it’s early June. So still a big “who knows”. lol.

I am even more confused by this statement. Who is in charge of the construction? Disney or CBS? I thought it is CBS but that statement implies Disney, no?

CBS could be in charge of construction, but Disney is in charge of publicity for it.

That's what I was thinking. So, how can Disney market a restaurant with no defined timeline to be finished and open for business? Kind of a chicken-and-egg situation.......:badpc:

That's what I was thinking. So, how can Disney market a restaurant with no defined timeline to be finished and open for business? Kind of a chicken-and-egg situation.......:badpc:
There might be an estimated timeline, but they’re not telling the new staff what it is. Only the higher-ups know what the hoped-for opening date is.

For those at Boardwalk today, just wanted to give notice for this evening:

Fireworks Testing to Take Place After Park Close at EPCOT on June 19, 2024

Guests staying at any of the hotels located in the EPCOT Resort Area this week should keep in mind that pyrotechnics and other special effects will be tested at EPCOT on Wednesday, June 19, 2024. This test is deemed necessary to allow the park to get ready to present the "Heartbeat of Freedom" fireworks tag (which will be shown to Guests on July 4) and is scheduled to begin around 11:30 p.m.

Also wanted to share the new MDE Countdown picture for Boardwalk!

1718808886831.png

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest