Disney's Art of Animation Resort (Part II)

Joining! We'll be at a Nemo Suite Nov.10-17! Really looking forward to it!

I followed everyone here!

October 16-24, 2012 for me in a LM room. I'm so looking forward to staying on site for the first time in a long while.

This is the thread I subbed to with photos.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2934412

I don't know that there is a resort FAQ thread yet. It seems like people were just asking questions in the last one and people were answering them. I could be wrong though.

Thanks! I added the thread for the AoA pictures to the first post! :)

I didn't see a FAQ thread yet, but honestly, I'm not sure if I'm qualified to do something like that! :laughing: I just wanted to start a new thread as a continuation of the last thread where people just asked and answered questions. Hopefully as more people stay at AoA and come back with new info, we can modify accordingly. :goodvibes

Thanks! I added the thread for the AoA pictures to the first post! :)

I didn't see a FAQ thread yet, but honestly, I'm not sure if I'm qualified to do something like that! :laughing: I just wanted to start a new thread as a continuation of the last thread where people just asked and answered questions. Hopefully as more people stay at AoA and come back with new info, we can modify accordingly. :goodvibes

I wonder if the person who ends up starting the FAQ, will wait until all 4 sections are open first.

I have some questions that will not be answered by anyone (including a CM, who I don't always believe anyway) until someone from this board stays in a LM room. I asked 2 different CMs if the LM rooms will have a coffeemaker and was told yes and no. I read that the values do not have them (I don't know if this is true), but they are in the suites at AoA. It seems to me that all rooms should have them, since rooms in most hotels have them (and I am not talking about the more expensive ones) in addition to free coffee in the lobby.

Checking in to the new thread.. and checking in to my LK suite at AoA in 36 days!! I can barely stand it anymore. I need more LK pics!!!:simba:

Only 46 more days for our Finding Nemo adventure to end! Yup that's right END!

Our family is making this years trip Nemo themed -- going on a 5 day cruise before checking in at AoA on Aug 25th--

Snorkeling , cruising and the Find Nemo!!!

Have the under the living seas adventure booked as well. Cannot wait!

Only 46 more days for our Finding Nemo adventure to end! Yup that's right END!

Our family is making this years trip Nemo themed -- going on a 5 day cruise before checking in at AoA on Aug 25th--

Snorkeling , cruising and the Find Nemo!!!

Have the under the living seas adventure booked as well. Cannot wait!

Wow - that is an incredible idea and trip !

Booked AOA Nemo Suite 1/6-1/13. Made all of my ADR's too...I am so excited to see my kids faces when we get there.

I am going 1 WEEK FROM TODAY! :dance3:
I'm having a few mood swings between joy and anxiety. Always the case with these big trips!
Here's the pic of the luggage tags again.
april2012121.jpg

Wow this is great that a new thread has started, and I am pretty excited that my trip is finally paid of:thumbsup2

I'm here, too. Thanks to whoever it was who showed the luggage tags; anything with Mickey on it makes me smile. Have a great time to all of you whose trip is coming up soon! ::yes:: :goodvibes

Checking in. We are LM Sept 29 thru Oct 7! Still stalking the sites for more sneak peaks of the progress being made on the final sections.

I'm staying on December 29th thru January 3rd, 2013 I am so excited! We're staying in the Little Mermaid section :D I wish someone would post pics like of the pool and food court area! :)

Just changed our reservations for the fourth time. We changed from 2 royal guest rooms at POR to 2 Cars family suites at AoA. We will be there 10/21-10/27. DH and I don't really need the xtra space, but we're traveling with my brother and his family of 4. The xtra space will be nice for them. My nephew will be 4 when we go, and he loves Cars. DH also loves Cars so it's a nice treat for him too.;)

I just made our final payment. It will be the first trip for us and our 3 kids.

Staying in a cars suite at the end of august! We got our ME packet a few days ago!

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!