Disney's Art of Animation Resort (Part II)

cbreg1

Mouseketeer
I've stayed at both Pop & AoA Suites 3 times each. I always took the bath mat and shoe organizer to Pop but never really felt the need for them in the suites at AoA. YMMV. There is quite a bit of storage (in my opinion) in the suites. Both bathrooms have a large shelf under the sink. We each have a toiletry bag with our personal items as well as one large toiletry bag with extra things so we just store those on the shelf under the sink and use the items from there. As far as the bath mat (I'm assuming you mean the non-slip kind you put in the tub). I've always showered in the walk-in shower in the master bedroom in the suite which certainly didn't need a bath mat. I just asked my kids if they feel the bathtub in the other bathroom was slippery. They said "no" (and while I don't remember for sure, I probably checked this the first time we stayed in a suite and decided a bath mat was not necessary when we stay there so I took it off the packing list). I'll mention that my youngest child is 11 so if your kids are very young, it might not hurt to take one along just in case.
Thank you so much!!

2022 Walt Disney World Resort Vacation Packages Available
Guests looking to plan ahead can now book 2022 Walt Disney World Resort vacation packages for arrivals beginning January 1, 2022!
Get a Quote

tobikaye

DIS Veteran
Do you know how far is the Ohana¿s restaurant from AOA?? we have breakfast on Dec. TY
The Poly is about 5-6 miles from AoA.

If driving, go like you are going to MK, stay to the far right, but not the very last lane. Go to the right instead of to the TTC parking and follow the signs.

If using WDW buses, take a bus from AoA to MK and then either the boat or monorail to Poly.

monica9

DIS Veteran
Hi. We will be here for a couple of days before heading to another resort. I'm not seeing pictures of the little Mermaid room. Does anyone have a picture or link to pictures?
Thanks!

mickeystoontown

DIS Veteran
Hi. We will be here for a couple of days before heading to another resort. I'm not seeing pictures of the little Mermaid room. Does anyone have a picture or link to pictures?
Thanks!
I have pictures! I'll try to find them and post them here. In the meantime, they are in my trip report. The link is in my signature. (the cue the music report)

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES