Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Family Suites Information & Questions

StrwLady said:
Thanks for the pictures! The suites are so cute! On one of my trips I might just have to take along a couple nieces and nephews!

Take Care
Jamie

Mom24Princesses said:
Thanks minnie61650 for sending me to this thread. ........ BUT were planning to do POP in 07. AFTER reading this thread I am stronly leaning towards the suites at ASMu.

Can't wait for real reviews.

Magalex said:
Thanks Linda
For showing the All Star Maps together so we can see how each is connected. ........But now I can show my DH and DS we can visit the icons and food courts at any of the ALL STARS. My DH and I were at Sports when it was very brand new in 1994. LOVED IT

Thanks to all.
It was my pleasure.
I hope the info is helpful. I can't wait for the real reviws either.

Have fun at Disney wherever you stay! :wizard:

AllisonG said:
When will the suite open for business, if they haven't already? has anyone given a trip report regarding the suites? Not sure I like the decorating scheme of the rooms but he size and kitchenette is wonderful!

They are suppose to open June 4th.

For those staying at the Suites in June please post your reviews.

Thanks!

Have fun at Disney! :wizard:

Trena said:
The OP wrote that there is a KING size bed in the master, but the room layout shows a QUEEN bed in the master.

This makes a huge difference for us. DH and I don't sleep well unless we have a king.

The WDW site clearly says Queen and shows the bed with the word Queen across it. Sorry, King must have been a misprint somewhere

Wow! Thanks for the information and aweseom pics! I'm sure these suites will make many people very happy! Thanks again! :)

Hi - does anyone know if the family suites are non-smoking? Thanks in advance!

For our April 07 trip I have 2 suites booked! So I can't wait to hear the reviews! I would say the first one would be in by the end of this week!

My family and I will be staying there from the 19-26th. I will let you know what they are like.. i hope to log in that first evening for work so I will try to post something than.
Kat

I guess we won't here for a bit longer...

Per Allears:

ALL STAR SUITES OPENING DELAYED

Deb Wills files this report, June 4th: The new Family Suites at the All Star Music Resort did not open today as originally scheduled. "We just found out this morning that the suites were still under construction and not ready to open," said one of the Front Desk Managers at Music. Instead, I was offered a "free" upgrade to a cabin at Ft. Wilderness. I found it hard to believe they did not know until this morning that the suites would not be opening. I was also dismayed that I received no call about the postponement. In addition, when I called at 2pm today to see if the room was ready, I was told Housekeeping had not cleared my room yet! The Front Desk Cast Member checking me in had no idea about suites at the All Stars! I was very disappointed as friends and I were looking forward to staying in one of the new suites. In addition to the option of moving to the Ft. Wilderness Cabins (a place I did not wish to stay), I was also offered the option of 2 regular rooms at the All Stars or a total refund of my deposit.

I was told they should be open by Wednesday of this week. Even still, if you have a reservation for the All Star Music Suites anytime in the next 7 days, I would call to inquire about the status. 20 Suites will be available sometime soon in the Jazz Building #2. Tomorrow a block of rooms in the Calypso building will close down to be renovated into suites. As long as there is a demand for the rooms, they will continue to offer a block of them in several other buildings in All Star Music. The manager I spoke with also confirmed that if all goes well, the uncompleted section of Pop Century could very well become family suites.

Thanks for the update. We aren't going until November so everything will be up and running but I do feel bad for those who are missing out this week. I know my kids would be very disappointed at check in to be told sorry they are not ready.

As I stated earlier, we are supposed to be staying there for our family honeymoon in 13 days. Do you think I should be worried about the delay??
Kat

Bumping this thread to ask if anyone reading has stayed in the suites yet? What are they like? :) :woohoo:

It's good to bump it anyway cause it's a great thread Minnie!

I am checking into an ALL Star Music Family Suite on July 22. I can't wait!

Hopefully we will have some reviews before then, but if not I will be sure to add mine.

Abie

Does anyone know if you can apply a AAA discount to the suites?
I don't believe so. My DB was interested in them for our '07 trip and the Small World agent we have said you can't apply AAA to a suite. You can on 2 rooms, but not the suite. Sorry :guilty:

Hi,

We are trying out the suites for two nights on our December trip. We originally rented 5 nights at the BWV. We couldn't afford the weekend points but I convinced DH to add on a few days to our trip since the airfare and park tickets are going to be the same no matter what. He insists with the kids being young that we have two rooms, one to put them down for naps and early bedtimes so the ASM Suites was a perfect solution. We will stay the weekend there and then switch to a one bedroom at BWV for the week. I really can't wait to hear how the suites are!

okay, so where's the UPDATE (as mentioned in the thread title)?! i am sooo desperately hoping for a real person review!!!

gigi1313 said:
okay, so where's the UPDATE (as mentioned in the thread title)?! i am sooo desperately hoping for a real person review!!!

Hi
The UPDATE was new photos and info in post #1.
I also am waiting for a real person review.
Unfortunely I will not be there until September 21 so if anyone stays there soon please post your thoughts.
I read on Mouseplanet there was delay but that the suites opened June 11th.

There is a review posted on the DIS homepage when they got a sneak peek.
Here is the link to the reviw:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/resorts/asm-suite-review.html

looking forward to readng some reviews from those have stayed there, I'm considering them for our family for next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter