Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Family Suites Information & Questions

These look nice and spacious compared to POR AB. We really loved POR though :confused3

WeluvDisney2 said:
Will they be putting family suites at all of the All Stars or just the AS Movies? Thanks!

The original plans were that each of the All Stars would get 192 suites staring with All Star Music.
Then if they were a big success they would put Family suites in the new
unfinished section of Pop.

Some websites have announced that they will be building family suites at Pop.

Sounds like the suites will be very popular!

Could you pls help...If you had 4 adults,4 (16yr old girls), and a 10yr old boy where would you stay. We are going June 2007, for 8 days. Have thought about a suite and one regular room at the All Star Music. Any suggestions? :rotfl2:

karla63 said:
Could you pls help...If you had 4 adults,4 (16yr old girls), and a 10yr old boy where would you stay. We are going June 2007, for 8 days. Have thought about a suite and one regular room at the All Star Music. Any suggestions? :rotfl2:

I think a suite and a regular room would work well.

Have fun at Disney!

Got our reservations made for November at the All Star Music Family Suite. We are super excited!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Here's a question.....do you have to have more than 4 people to stay in the suites? We are having a bit of a "grand gathering" next summer and my DB & DSIL refuse to share a room with their kids (their family is two adults, two kids) and would prefer a suite as opposed to two rooms. To me, just share a room, that's what we do and we have two kids also. But no....so will they let them have a suite when they could really fit in a room?

pat fan said:
Here's a question.....do you have to have more than 4 people to stay in the suites? We are having a bit of a "grand gathering" next summer and my DB & DSIL refuse to share a room with their kids (their family is two adults, two kids) and would prefer a suite as opposed to two rooms. To me, just share a room, that's what we do and we have two kids also. But no....so will they let them have a suite when they could really fit in a room?

Hi,
Yes, they can book a suite.
The suites may be booked for 1 or 2 people and up to 6 plus one child under 3.

DH and I are headed to All Star Music in September for the free dining. We are staying for a week in a standard room. I added two extra nights at All Star Music Family Music Suites because I want to try the suites out and give the DIS members my impression of the suites from first hand experience.
It will be just DH and I and I had no problems booking the suite for just the two of us.

Have fun at Disney!

We have a Family Suite booked for September. Can't wait to see it! It's about time that a family of 5 (6 with Grandma) can all stay together in one suite, especially with a little kitchen! How practical! It will be great to read some reviews! :thumbsup2

LCTsMom said:
We have a Family Suite booked for September. Can't wait to see it! It's about time that a family of 5 (6 with Grandma) can all stay together in one suite, especially with a little kitchen! How practical! It will be great to read some reviews! :thumbsup2

Yes. I am looking forward to reading some reviws also.
Be sure to post yours!
Have fun at Disney!

Thanks for the pictures! The suites are so cute! On one of my trips I might just have to take along a couple nieces and nephews!

Take Care
Jamie

LCTsMom said:
Were you able to combine this with the free dining promotion?

I think I remember reading that the free dining promotion wasn't offered with any suites.

Thanks minnie61650 for sending me to this thread.

We did DCL this past April and loved it. I'll post our WDW history below. We got APs July 03 - June 04 and used them for 21 fab nights on prop. When we returned home we opened a new account to save for a DCL trip. It took almost 2 years with no vacation to pull off a 7-nighter for 6 but it was sooo worth it. I am now planning for a summer 07 trip back to WDW. We want to do another DCL cruise in 08 or if we have to 09. SO I am trying to trim a little here and there from our WDW 07 trip. We got a great deal at CSR June 04 with the APs. BUT were planning to do POP in 07. AFTER reading this thread I am stronly leaning towards the suites at ASMu.

Can't wait for real reviews.

ASMu 96 8 nights
ASMu 98 8 nights
POR 01 6 nights
ASMu 03 8 nights
POP 04 4 nights
CSR 04 9 nights

Thanks Linda
For showing the All Star Maps together so we can see how each is connected. My 5 yr old DS really wants to stay at Sports in June 2007. My only concern about Sports is if they will have any large sport groups (if any in June). I was leaning towards ASMU or ASMO.(but he is sooo cute and excited about Sports he will get his way probably) :love: But now I can show my DH and DS we can visit the icons and food courts at any of the ALL STARS. My DH and I were at Sports when it was very brand new in 1994. LOVED IT

The OP wrote that there is a KING size bed in the master, but the room layout shows a QUEEN bed in the master.

This makes a huge difference for us. DH and I don't sleep well unless we have a king.

Trena said:
The OP wrote that there is a KING size bed in the master, but the room layout shows a QUEEN bed in the master.

This makes a huge difference for us. DH and I don't sleep well unless we have a king.

Trena the DIS website:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/resorts/asm.htm
Lists the there is a KING size bed in the master bedroom but most the other sites and the site where i got the room layout list the bed in the master as a QUEEN size bed.
I have posted new photos that are on the DIS website:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/resorts/asm.htm

They are on the first page of this thread and looking at the photos my educated guess is that the bed is indeed a Queen.

Sorry, I too would be thrilled if it were a KING.

Have fun at Disney!

When will the suite open for business, if they haven't already? has anyone given a trip report regarding the suites? Not sure I like the decorating scheme of the rooms but he size and kitchenette is wonderful!

I believe the first check-ins are set for early June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter