Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Family Suites Information & Questions

If anyone is there currently and could report on Halloween activities at the resort today that would be super helpful for planning. TIA!

Does anyone know when the refurb will be done? We will be arriving Nov 16 preferred room. If they are not done do they have enough rooms open for everyone who booked preferred?

I'm really liking the photos and videos of these refurbed suites. We stayed in a regular Music room back in 2002 and haven't been back to Music since. We're staying at Pop for our 2020 trip, but in the future, once these are all refurbished, I'd definitely like to go back and give them a try. The extra space and extra privacy with older kids would be great and at a price that doesn't make me cry. ;)

This is a long shot: does anybody know where I might be able to buy one of those little round Mickey tables that used to be in the suites before the refurb? It would look very cool in my basement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter