disneymovierewards codes!!!

100 points for taking survey!

Go to "My DMR" and click on Surveys to see the offer. Only takes a few seconds to take the survey.

100 points for taking survey! Go to "My DMR" and click on Surveys to see the offer. Only takes a few seconds to take the survey.

I just tried to take the survey and it brought up a grid with questions but clicking in the boxes does not mark my answers. Anyone else having this problem?

100 points for taking survey!

Go to "My DMR" and click on Surveys to see the offer. Only takes a few seconds to take the survey.

I just tried to take the survey and it brought up a grid with questions but clicking in the boxes does not mark my answers. Anyone else having this problem?

It worked fine for myself and for dh.

I just tried it and it worked fine for me.

100 points for taking survey! Go to "My DMR" and click on Surveys to see the offer. Only takes a few seconds to take the survey. It worked fine for myself and for dh.

Ok, apparently it doesn't work on Chrome but worked fine on Safari. Cool.

I got it to work on Chrome?? But I got to thinking I can't remember the last time I got the newsletter with the bonus points? Its been awhile, yet I see them in my inbox on the DMR site. So I clicked on the Nov one that just came out today but I don't see any box with the bonus points. Did they stop doing that??

But I got to thinking I can't remember the last time I got the newsletter with the bonus points? Its been awhile, yet I see them in my inbox on the DMR site. So I clicked on the Nov one that just came out today but I don't see any box with the bonus points. Did they stop doing that??

I wondered about that myself, I checked in my spam box and my trash in case I deleted it and there's nothing.

By the way, the $10 gift card is back in the store. It seems like alot of points for $10 though, so I'm uncertain.

By the way, the $10 gift card is back in the store. It seems like alot of points for $10 though, so I'm uncertain.

Which GC? I saw a Starbucks one for I think 1250 points, but that's the only one I found.

I didn't know you could even get points... I just got 250 for doing all the surveys and completing my personal info... WOO HOOO! lol

The last couple newsletters didn't have bonus points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter