disneymovierewards codes!!!

Which GC? I saw a Starbucks one for I think 1250 points, but that's the only one I found.

The $10 Disney gift card, it's 1100 points. I found it by filtering it by 701-1300 points (as it doesn't come up under the gift card category).

I just tried to take the survey and it brought up a grid with questions but clicking in the boxes does not mark my answers. Anyone else having this problem?
The same thing happened to me. I'll try a different computer in the morning.

The $10 Disney gift card, it's 1100 points. I found it by filtering it by 701-1300 points (as it doesn't come up under the gift card category).

Must be already gone. Looked at all the 700-1300 rewards and it didn't show up.

I got it to work on Chrome?? But I got to thinking I can't remember the last time I got the newsletter with the bonus points? Its been awhile, yet I see them in my inbox on the DMR site. So I clicked on the Nov one that just came out today but I don't see any box with the bonus points. Did they stop doing that??

I have the same issue - haven't received the email with Mystery Points in awhile and nothing in my Spam folder.

Posting again for new people to see. (I originally posted this 3 pages back and don't want it to get lost.)

Get 100 points for taking survey!

Go to "My DMR" and click on Surveys to see the offer. Only takes a few seconds to take the survey.

For future reference, the Disney gift cards come up under the "Disney Experiences" category on DMR.

Posting again for new people to see. (I originally posted this 3 pages back and don't want it to get lost.)

Get 100 points for taking survey!

Go to "My DMR" and click on Surveys to see the offer. Only takes a few seconds to take the survey.

Thank you both for your posts!!! I was 100 points short for a Disney Gift card. Took the survey, got the 100 points I needed and ordered my GC. I would've missed it this round if not for you guys!

Awesome, thanks! I have been waiting for this one. It's 100 points more than it used to be, luckily just had enough.

About how long does it take to receive the card, the confirmation said 2-4 weeks. That's a big time span!

FYI - Disney will be posting bonus christmas reward points codes on facebook each day starting tomm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter