disneymovierewards codes!!!

Thank you...I recently cashed in on a gift card and the low balance was rather sad....now it's looking nice with the additional 50 points! Thanks again. :flower3:

Thanks for the new code. :) Where did it come from?

Thanks!! only 12000 more points to go for the private tour at DS in CA :rotfl2:

Seriously though-does this offer usually stay up? We are loosely talking CA in 2-3 years and this would be cool...

thank you so much- I just cashed out for a Disney gift card for $10 and need to start again.
thank you

Anyone else have trouble logging in? Says my transaction cannot complete. I thought maybe I'd forgotten my password (not likely since I put a code in last week( and tried to get the password hint and it says my info doesn't match their records. Would not be happy if they suddenly have no record of me, I had almost 900 points.

Anyone else have trouble logging in? Says my transaction cannot complete. I thought maybe I'd forgotten my password (not likely since I put a code in last week( and tried to get the password hint and it says my info doesn't match their records. Would not be happy if they suddenly have no record of me, I had almost 900 points.

I just tried and got the same message so there must be a website issue.

I was able to login just now. Had to use my email and password, not my login name.
I was also able to log in using my Facebook info.

Thanks for the codes! It took me 3 days of trying before I actually was able to log in, but it finally worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter