Disneyland Treats!!!

I've heard that mango spears with lime are sold in DCA. I'm going to try to find them this weekend.

Where?????

I love the chocolate drizzled, matterhorn-shaped, coconut macaroons at the bakery on Main Street.

Now you've done it. I know what I'll be dreaming about tonight... ;)

One of my favs aside from the Dole Whips and Churros are the sliced carmel apples in the bowl. Much easier to eat and the carmel is warm and TO DIE FOR!!! Look for them over in the alley where the lockers are located. There is a small walk up window that also serves ice cream. These are always a must for me!!

I think that this will be a must for us. DD loves dipping apples in caramel - sounds great!

They are at Bengal Barbeque in Adventureland. Across from Indiana Jones. The have meat skewers that are wonderful too.

Michele
:hippie:

Thanks Every time I've walked past the Bengal BBQ I see the meat skewers but I've never seen the Asparagus. They sound delicious; I am gonna have to try those sometime.

We had the mangos at the fruit cart on main st , they were so good we had to buy another!
I need ! to get popcorn at least once a trip , but it has to be in a souvineer container.
Dole whips are the boys favorites
churros can be b-fast ....just like a doughnut!
something from pooh corner, everytime something different, whatever looks good that day.
And the ice cream just seems better at DCA .

Mangoes are available in DL on MS (thanks Jemilah, I didn't remember that) on a cart over near Splash and in CA over by PT Flea. They are good!!

I've heard that mango spears with lime are sold in DCA. I'm going to try to find them this weekend.

I love the chocolate drizzled, matterhorn-shaped, coconut macaroons at the bakery on Main Street.

Besides the pineapple spear (which I've had) you've named pretty much the two sweet snacky things our family can/will eat there (unless the chocolate drizzle is made cheaply with corn syrup). Sniffle.

Between being vegetarian (no krispie treats, no tigger tails) and with 2/3 of us not able to eat anything related to corn syrup, there's almost nothing left!

Oh wait, the chocolate chip cookies available, oh, anywhere, are quite good. As are the oatmeal raisin cookies.

We do plan on visiting DTD for Haagen Dasz, though! They are a bit "safer" for us with the corn syrup issue. :goodvibes

Also going to try the veggie skewers at Bengal this time.

Thanks Every time I've walked past the Bengal BBQ I see the meat skewers but I've never seen the Asparagus. They sound delicious; I am gonna have to try those sometime.

They are my favorites. I have even made them at home but, for some reason the ones at Disneyland taste better.

Michele
:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter