Disneyland Treats!!!

Tigger Tails
Apple Pie Caramel Apple (both of these are at Pooh Corner and ask them to cut the apple, the only one they can't cut is the Hunny Pot)
Dole Whip
Churro

DM they have the mangos in DL too, over by Critter Country, on the way to Splash and over by the Jungle Cruise.

Here's my DD5 with a Tigger Tail from Pooh's Corner in Critter Country, in March. They are marshmallows on a stick, dipped in caramel, then dipped in orange creme candy, then drizzled with chocolate.... Whoooooo... decadent! I can only eat a couple of bites at a time! But yummy!

100_2170.jpg

what a cute picture!!!

where did you get that 1st visit button?
it is our first visit as well--and DD's b-day (going to get that at main st when we enter)

what a cute picture!!!

it is our first visit as well--and DD's b-day (going to get that at main st when we enter)

When you enter the park, go to your left to City Hall and get the buttons there. They also have "Happy Birthday" and "Happy Anniversary" buttons.

what a cute picture!!!

Thank you! She's turning 6 on Sunday! (my baby... I can't believe it :sad: ) However as you can see, we were in too much of a hurry in the mornings to do much with her hair-- it's usually nicely brushed and up in ponytails!

We got our first visit buttons in City Hall on Main Street, same place as birthday buttons.

Thank you! She's turning 6 on Sunday! (my baby... I can't believe it :sad: ) However as you can see, we were in too much of a hurry in the mornings to do much with her hair-- it's usually nicely brushed and up in ponytails!

We got our first visit buttons in City Hall on Main Street, same place as birthday buttons.

If it's in your budget you should do the birthday thing at Goofy's Kitchen at the DLH. We have done it for all three of our kids and it has always been wonderful. Especially our youngest daughters. It was so much fun. I am now a major fan of the Madhatter. They had spelled her name wrong on the cake and he ran into the kitchen and made a big deal out of fixing it. It was great. We video taped it and we still watch it years later. My son is a great straightman and Gooofy spent at least ten minutes trying to make him laugh. Our son also enjoys attention and he stayed the straightman as long as he could. It was great. I reccomend it highly.

Michele
:hippie:

There's 2 different honey pots: the caramel apple and the rice krispie treat. Both are AMAZING!

I've heard that mango spears with lime are sold in DCA. I'm going to try to find them this weekend.

I also want to try the soft serve ice cream on the pier in DCA.

I love the chocolate drizzled, matterhorn-shaped, coconut macaroons at the bakery on Main Street.

I've never seen nor heard of the Matterhorn-shaped macaroons before; they sound delicious, 3 months now seems like 3 years...:sad1: :guilty:

oh my goodness...I want one of everything!

The highest on my list has got to be the Tigger Tails. I saw those a while ago and told my girls....we all started drooling!!

I'm gonna get so fat..... :rotfl2: (they don't have scales in the hotel rooms do they?!!!)

One of my favs aside from the Dole Whips and Churros are the sliced carmel apples in the bowl. Much easier to eat and the carmel is warm and TO DIE FOR!!! Look for them over in the alley where the lockers are located. There is a small walk up window that also serves ice cream. These are always a must for me!!

I love the Mickey Premium ice cream bars (but golly are they expensive! $4 for an icecream bar! :scared: ) and I also recommend the fudge from main street bakery - they have tons of different flavors and make them there. And they have a bunch of other delicious things there too so make sure to stop by.

I can't believe it I forgot bacon wrapped asparagus. Yummy my favorite!

Michele
:hippie:

I love the chocolate drizzled, matterhorn-shaped, coconut macaroons at the bakery on Main Street.

These are THE BEST!!

One thing I will be avoiding from now on ... champagne mojito's. :scared: :scared: It was just ok and it was $14.50!! :faint: If I had known it was that much and was not knock your socks off good, I would have never gotten it!! :sad2: :sad2:

my two favorite disney treats are dole whips and tigger tails!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter