Disneyland Diamond Celebration June exercise challenge -- making dreams come true minute by minute!

I will be continuing my 5k training this month. Which means I will only be doing 30-35 minutes of jogging at most followed by stretching/yoga/walking. I plan to do this three times a week. Tues/Thur/Weekend Day.
But I also have a trip to see my sister and that will have lots of walking and swimming etc built in. I have two race days. And just general being out and about with my little one who is an energy-ball.
Let's go 750 and see what happens.
(It seems low, but when I'm running I am RUNNING!..trying to get a PR at the end of the month)

Apparently my body thought it was a Disney Race Day instead of the Star Wars Half Marathon AP/DVC Sign Up Day as I woke up at 2:45AM completely unable to go back to bed.

Took advantage of it to get to the gym when it opened and got 2.4 miles in on the treadmill!

62/1500

We're off to a great start for our Disneyland Diamond Celebration Challenge! :cool2:

I bet we are going to have some folks turning Blue Bayou Restaurant Blue very soon.pirate:

Atmosphere-7-Blue-Bayou.jpg

And speaking of the Blue Bayou Restaurant, The Blue Bayou, (the restaurant inside the Pirates of The Caribbean attraction) has been cited numerous times to be the inspiration to many themed restaurants. All of those themes restaurants are scattered around the world and you can find even more of them in the Disneyland Resort. pirate:

I will be totalling our numbers today to get the team number. Post 1 is updated. Please don't be shy and let me know if I miss you or made a mistake. :flower3:

Keep up the good work everyone! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Congrats to Rose&Mike for being the first person to report minutes for this months challenge.

Magdalene, nice to see you and have a great time on your trip! Can't wait to hear more about your trip. :sail:

roxymama, racing months seem to always help keep my numbers lower -- good luck on that PR! :thumbsup2

chbc, your seat is reserved on Peter Pan Flight. :tink:

DisYoda,
good luck with Star Wars early registration this morning. :darth: I'm hoping to do the 5k and the 10k and scream team the half.

Upping my goal this month since for some reason I've met my goal the last two months. :confused3
Yesterday I did a swim and a walk and today just class. None of my walking buddies are walking today. I had no get up and go (but still made it to the Y at o dark thirty) but after reading about our sensational job last month (thanks, Heather!) I'm feeling more inclined to get a move on! :banana: Cleaning/scrubbing here I come!

132/1600

40 minutes of HIIT yesterday and 50 minutes of cardio today bring me to 90/1100.

Does anyone else use fitnessblender? I love their site, they have over 400 workout videos of various lengths and subjects on youtube for free. So far their work outs have been great, painful but great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter