Disney Website-I’m Not in the UK

jsmla

DIS Veteran
Whenever I go to Disneyworld.com it brings up the UK site. I always change it back to the US site but the next time I try it’s back to the UK. I’ve never used the UK version. How can I fix this?

Thanks!

Whenever I go to Disneyworld.com it brings up the UK site. I always change it back to the US site but the next time I try it’s back to the UK. I’ve never used the UK version. How can I fix this?

Thanks!

I have the same problem, but it puts me on the Canada site. I haven't found a real fix, sometimes clearing cookies and browsing history helps.

I also noticed recently that I had bookmarked several WDW pages that ended up being the Canada version bookmark (I must have done this in error at some point), so if you happened to be accessing any of the pages via bookmarks, make sure they are pointing to the US version of that page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!