disney visa code before public code?

duclite is correct I emailed DV about 2 weeks ago they responded on 2/24 saying that Disney is responsible for all promotions and if I had any further question to contact them at Disney customer service or on-line at dissneystore.com. Go figure.

:wave: :wave2: princess: princess:

Chase Bank is buying Bank One, so maybe that is why nobody knows what is going on? maybe Chase wont offer the discounts?

hmmmm.. :rolleyes:

Last spring Disney said it was Bank One that decided and Bank One said it was Disney that decided who decided on the offers.

ducklite said:
But you are e-mailing the wrong people!

Bank One doesn't create the discounts! That's all done through WDW marketing! Bank One is simply the cobranding conduit, they make their money on the interest and merchant fees, Disney gets a cut and provides "offers".

Anne

If less people are using the card then the Disney cut is diminished. Someone, somewhere must be asking "Why?" so how about we tell them why we aren't using the card.

MaryKatesMom said:
If less people are using the card then the Disney cut is diminished. Someone, somewhere must be asking "Why?" so how about we tell them why we aren't using the card.

Do people only use the card when there's a promotion? I think most who carry it use it for anything they'd put on a card.

I put $109,586 and change through it last year. And never once looked at any of the promo's. I get my points, that's all I care about.

Edited to say it was $109,581 and change, sorry.

Anne

To be fair, the Disney Visa is offering discounts at Disneyland, in addition to some other discounts. You can see current offers at the Disney Visa website.

While I would love to get a discount at WDW, I am using mine primarily for earning points for spending $ at WDW.

Again, they're only going to offer room/package discounts if they need to fill rooms.

csmommy said:
DId anyone ever receive a reply?

My response from Bank One was, contact Disney.
My response from Disney was, contact Bank One.

Just like last year.

So contact both. If mass mailings helped last time why not now. We want what we need right. We need discounts for DW. After all it is the largest of the theme parks.

nanatink said:
So contact both. If mass mailings helped last time why not now. We want what we need right. We need discounts for DW. After all it is the largest of the theme parks.

I did and those are the two responses that I received back.

I received their response to my email this morning:

March 07, 2005

Dear Mrs. Joyce E. Johnson:

As your credit card company, we value your business. It is important to us that we
provide you with timely information regarding your account.

You will need to visit the Disney website at www.bankone.com/disney, view statement
inserts, mailings and the Disney Newsletter for possible Walt Disney World vacation
discounts. Disney decides what offers will be made. Bank One does not have information
regarding upcoming offers. We regret any inconvenience this may cause

If you have additional questions, please contact us through e-mail or call us at the
toll-free number noted below. For faster service, please sign in to your account to send
us a secured e-mail. We will be happy to assist you. For your convenience, we are
available 24 hours a day to serve your credit card needs.

Sincerely,

Dawn Stuhr
Cardmember Service Internet Support
1-877-717-7669

Blah...Blah...Blah...

That is the same response letter I got. Just the same old standard letter. I also wrote to Disney, have not heard back from them yet. I expect the same response from them as well. I just think if they get enough inquirys they just may do something about it. It may not work but it can't hurt and doesn't take much time.
Let's keep it going!!!!!

I just hate going to that Disney Visa web site and seeing "0 offers" for WDW. You'd think they'd be ashamed and at least offer something like 25 Disney Dollars if you pay for a package with the card, just so they could say there were special offers.

I got the same letter as jjohnson did. I have not contact Disney yet. Does anyone know the e-mail or address to send a complaint on matters such as this?? Let me know and I will most definitely be contact them also!!!

missypie said:
I just hate going to that Disney Visa web site and seeing "0 offers" for WDW. You'd think they'd be ashamed and at least offer something like 25 Disney Dollars if you pay for a package with the card, just so they could say there were special offers.

I know exactly how you feel. I check that site every morning. It's such a letdown. :sad2:

OK I just e-mailed too for me and my husband, I hope it works too since I need some incentive to keep this card besides a few disney dollars! :rolleyes1
I hope they hear us :listen: More snow on the way :cold: must go buy more icemelt! :p

I got the same form letter from Disney Visa, too. You cannot tell me that they have NO input into the choice to offer incentives if both of their names are on the card.

LSUDis said:
I got the same form letter from Disney Visa, too. You cannot tell me that they have NO input into the choice to offer incentives if both of their names are on the card.

I agree. Neither company wants to take "ownership" for the card and the deals. It seems very strange to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter