Disney Very Merriest After Hours Party just announced!

They are in some areas, but you should also agree that as a big corporation, you always need to cut from some areas and invest in others. Last year adjusted the areas. Cutting things lije full blown parades as an example.

Don't act like this is a mom and pop shop that almost lost everything because of the pandemic. This is a multi-billion dollar corporation that, if anything, was helped by the pandemic. They had just launched Disney+ before the pandemic and their subscribers skyrocketed in 2020, their stock price has reflected this. Disney as a company didn't have to cut anything, they're doing it because they can, not because they have to.

Don't act like this is a mom and pop shop that almost lost everything because of the pandemic. This is a multi-billion dollar corporation that, if anything, was helped by the pandemic. They had just launched Disney+ before the pandemic and their subscribers skyrocketed in 2020, their stock price has reflected this. Disney as a company didn't have to cut anything, they're doing it because they can, not because they have to.
And don't act like the parks division didn't lose a ton of money either. Show me where Disney + has cut costs. Parks had to. Hence where the cuts have come. It is actually pretty simple. They are ramping back up towards October despite the national bleak employment situation. Look for almost everything to be back 4th quarter and into the future.

They are in some areas, but you should also agree that as a big corporation, you always need to cut from some areas and invest in others. Last year adjusted the areas. Cutting things lije full blown parades as an example.
I get that, my argument from the beginning has been that they are charging more for a lot less experience. That's not cutting costs, that's gouging the consumer and eventually will come back to bite them if they do not start giving more.

I get that, my argument from the beginning has been that they are charging more for a lot less experience. That's not cutting costs, that's gouging the consumer and eventually will come back to bite them if they do not start giving more.
Ah, the price of beef, gas, lumber, etc. I get my beef from the same local farmer. Processing wwnt up $250, all told it cost $900 more to fill my freezer last week. Hopefully same good cuts but am using last years first. Point is everything has gone up. Demand will set supply always.

Just watched The Dis's review of Boo Bash as well as read some blogs. Now I am more convinced I will get After Hours tickets when they go on sale :-)

This will be a once-in-a-lifetime trip with all adults so we would love to walk onto a lot of rides! I'm very encouraged by how low the crowds seem. I hope we at least get dates and pricing soon!!

Ah, the price of beef, gas, lumber, etc. I get my beef from the same local farmer. Processing wwnt up $250, all told it cost $900 more to fill my freezer last week. Hopefully same good cuts but am using last years first. Point is everything has gone up. Demand will set supply always.
THEN CHARGE ME MORE BUT GIVE ME THE SAME EXPERIENCE. Dont charge more for less experience. Your argument doesn't make sense. I am not saying they cant raise prices...I fully expect them to, but I dont expect them to raise prices but give significantly less in return.

And don't act like the parks division didn't lose a ton of money either. Show me where Disney + has cut costs. Parks had to. Hence where the cuts have come. It is actually pretty simple. They are ramping back up towards October despite the national bleak employment situation. Look for almost everything to be back 4th quarter and into the future.

They didnt lose a ton of money... they really werent that much in the red and that was for an extremely short time.

THEN CHARGE ME MORE BUT GIVE ME THE SAME EXPERIENCE. Dont charge more for less experience. Your argument doesn't make sense. I am not saying they cant raise prices...I fully expect them to, but I dont expect them to raise prices but give significantly less in return.
You are funny :tigger:

So you want them to raise the prices even more. Strange.

I wonder if they have delayed info because of the recent spikes in covid again and they are waiting to see what happens.
I doubt it. I know things are bad now but can't see things not spiking by November. There will be no one left to infect the way its going on. I think if things would still be bad they would just straight out cancel.

In the small print in boo bash does it say subject to change anywhere?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter