Disney Vacation Club adjusts 2010 Vacation Points charts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only speak for our family.Disney`s main intention always is to keep you on site longer and spend more all around dollars.For us,we use our points much more in exchanges,we travel more to other parts of the country,PAY MUCH LESS IN POINTS and to be honest,so far have stayed in much nicer and bigger places than at WDW.So we aren`t spending our money on site as the wish.

I can only speak for our family.Disney`s main intention always is to keep you on site longer and spend more all around dollars.For us,we use our points much more in exchanges,we travel more to other parts of the country,PAY MUCH LESS IN POINTS and to be honest,so far have stayed in much nicer and bigger places than at WDW.So we aren`t spending our money on site as the wish.
Still, someone will likely be in that unit and spend money, likely more money than you or I would for that time. Thus you're not hurting them when you don't go, if anything, you're adding to Disney's profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter