Disney+ Streaming Offer

Same here.

I received an offer from Disney Movie Rewards. Call me dense but I'm having trouble with what the cost would be.

3 year subscription $169.99 save $40
2 year subscription $119.99 save $20

My question is.....Is the price that's listed what I would pay or has the $ saved not been subtracted?
$169.99 becomes 149.99
$119.99/$100

I have until October 11 to decide

Thanks In Advance

I am reading at 3 years @ 169.00 and by paying that you are saving 40.

i currently have Hulu and can't find info about how this will work with Disney+? If it will be an add-on like Hulu has Showtime or HBO add-on, does anyone have info on how much it will be??

Late reply but yes, Disney+ will be offered as an add on for Hulu, the same as HBO and Showtime. Hulu’s Vice President of Originals confirmed this in July.

Last edited:

If we don't sign up now with the special offer, then is our only option the month to month subscription? Besides being able to save money upfront, are there disadvantages to the monthly subscription? We already have Hulu, which we want to keep. We aren't interested in ESPN.

If we don't sign up now with the special offer, then is our only option the month to month subscription? Besides being able to save money upfront, are there disadvantages to the monthly subscription? We already have Hulu, which we want to keep. We aren't interested in ESPN.

You can still sign up yearly, it will cost $70/year for the annual subscription as I recall. Monthly is $7/month.

Got the flyer for the special offer. Save $20 over two years, or 3 cents a day!

Woohoo! Man, that’s too good to be true!!

😄
Just imagine what you could do with that kind of savings!

This begs the question... if you already signed up for another option... ie... D23 offer of 2 years for price of 3... can you stack the free year from Verizon and then have 4 years for the same price?

This begs the question... if you already signed up for another option... ie... D23 offer of 2 years for price of 3... can you stack the free year from Verizon and then have 4 years for the same price?

I doubt it. I'm thinking it's likely that Vz will keep this deal going though, so at least for people subscribing to high-data plans this may be an ongoing perk for the Vz customers. ATT offers(ed?) free HBO with their unlimited plan. Many plans include Spotify or Apple Music etc.

Verizon also does not have a media line in the way that AT&T or Comcast do, so for Disney to partner up a little with Verizon makes sense for both companies.

I went to the Verizon site last night to sign up. All they have right now is a form to take your email address to let you know when it will be available. They don't even send you confirmation of filling out the form!

Also, Vizio's site says there won't be an app available on November 12. They're recommending the use of chromecast or the Apple version (don't remember what it's called) until the app is available. Seems like poor planning on Disney's part.

Any word on when the app can be downloaded? I hope they dont wait to release it the day before and their whole system gets overwhelmed and crashes!

Has anyone heard of Hulu plans? I know there's a hulu plus Disney+ plus ESPN+ bundle for $13/month but that's for the Hulu ad version.
I've already got the Hulu ad-free subscription but I doubt I'll get Disney+ automatically come November 1 and wonder if there's another bundle type?

Has anyone heard of Hulu plans? I know there's a hulu plus Disney+ plus ESPN+ bundle for $13/month but that's for the Hulu ad version.
I've already got the Hulu ad-free subscription but I doubt I'll get Disney+ automatically come November 1 and wonder if there's another bundle type?
That’s the only bundle known as of now.

Hulu will offer Disney+ as an add on, but they haven’t stated a price. It will likely not be discounted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter